List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The music box Ms Chancellor left Jill

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The music box Ms Chancellor left Jill

Started by jehiiinricva at 2013/12/30 11:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/04 11:41AM, Views: 9798, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/31 04:37AM
    Re: The music box Ms Chancellor left Jill
    Sinny

Quote jehiiinricva: The confusion regarding the music box that Ms Chancellor left Jill should conclude some how like this. After all her efforts to obtain the mystery about the music box, Jill finally realizes it's not the music box itself, it's the music the music box plays. Jill finds out that years ago Phillip Chancellor commissioned a great composer to write a piece of music in honor of the love of his life Catherine. With Catherine having ownership of the copyrights, thus being the largest of all Catherine's items in her estate and the most precious since it came from Phillip. Now being both Catherine's and Jill's the two loves of his life. Also being an unknown piece of music from this composer, until now. What do you think?

I LOVE IT!!! but that being said this is a little too creative for these writers.

#12   2013/12/31 05:53AM
    Joy T

I love your music s/l! Whichever way the writers roll, I am very excited that Jill has a HUGE story and I am hoping that she comes into more money than Victor Newman!

I want Jill to take Mrs. C's place as the new feisty madam of GC! It's going to be fun with her lover man coming back to town. Hope Gloria gets in on that triangle. Too cute and oh so funny. I guess we won't be seeing much of Gloria's lover man since he will be busy as Gary Ewing on Dallas!

#13   2013/12/31 05:54AM
    Barbyboo

The music box story is dumb....I allways hoped Jill found a mate..they are writing her as greedy trying to get money, the Fenmore stores must be doing good that. Should make her happy. Guess they will reunite her with Collin now that they hired him

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/31 06:00AM
    #14   2013/12/31 05:57AM
    Barbyboo

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote ecantor: I am tired of the music box already.

Simple.. don't watch..find another Soap.

The stories lately have been dumb like the blogger story and fen story long time viewers hang in there if a fan switched channels with the grappa story lines the show would be cancelled. Just use ff button thru the stupid story lines. I ff the blogger story lines and laureen ...

#15   2013/12/31 09:14AM
    bukopandan

Quote APRIL JOY: The music has a lot to do with it but 10 25 has something to do with it.Why have the date on the box. But they do need to wind it up.I thought by New year's they would.maybe it has something to do with a combination that will hold a new will or a add on that gives Jill enough stock to take over the company.

That's what I was thinking. That maybe the bookcase Mrs. C. is in front of in the picture will open up to reveal a hidden room. I'd be into that! I think there's something more of a clue in the pic. I wish I had a copy of that pic to look at for a longer time. Is Mrs. C's hand on the box and a finger pointing back toward the bookcase or to something else? Is her famous ring in that pic, perhaps part of the secret code? I do, though, love the idea of the song itself being worth a lot of money. Whatever happens, I hope the mystery turns out to have been worth the wait!

#16   2013/12/31 12:13PM
    TJM0324

Not that is goo writing.

#17   2014/01/03 09:06PM
    sagefan

I sure hope Jill does have a big storyline that will take back Chancellor from Victor somehow. He was so cold to everyone...expecially Cane.

#18   2014/01/03 10:12PM
    Barbyboo

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote ecantor: I am tired of the music box already.

Simple.. don't watch..find another Soap.

I think did you say that to other posters? She's just expressing her opinion ..maybe with her opinion the writers can make it better, I hope so..I would hate for her to just leave. She seems nice

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/03 10:13PM
    #19   2014/01/03 10:52PM
    On a Clear Day

I am also tired of the music box and wish they hadn't made Jill be so disparaging of Katherine everyday and obsessed over the box and what she DIDN'T get. I hope Jess Walton is right and she will be getting a good storyline. They need to pick up the pace and give us a little more to go on with this box, IMO.

#20   2014/01/04 04:13AM
    FL senior fan

Quote On a Clear Day: I am also tired of the music box and wish they hadn't made Jill be so disparaging of Katherine everyday and obsessed over the box and what she DIDN'T get. I hope Jess Walton is right and she will be getting a good storyline. They need to pick up the pace and give us a little more to go on with this box, IMO.

--
    AGREE with most; let's get this mystery solved. Give her some stock or money for heaven's sake! I think her "big" storyline is the return of Colin. IMO a returning character/actor should have been TUCKER MCCALL. He could have helped Devon go into business, and also help Jill/Jack in their pursuit of Chancellor from Victor.

After Adam leave we will certainly need some excitement!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 04:15AM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list