List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The music box Ms Chancellor left Jill

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The music box Ms Chancellor left Jill

Started by jehiiinricva at 2013/12/30 11:50AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/04 11:41AM, Views: 9437, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/30 11:50AM
    The music box Ms Chancellor left Jill
    jehiiinricva

The confusion regarding the music box that Ms Chancellor left Jill should conclude some how like this. After all her efforts to obtain the mystery about the music box, Jill finally realizes it's not the music box itself, it's the music the music box plays. Jill finds out that years ago Phillip Chancellor commissioned a great composer to write a piece of music in honor of the love of his life Catherine. With Catherine having ownership of the copyrights, thus being the largest of all Catherine's items in her estate and the most precious since it came from Phillip. Now being both Catherine's and Jill's the two loves of his life. Also being an unknown piece of music from this composer, until now. What do you think?

#2   2013/12/30 11:53AM
    Re: The music box Ms Chancellor left Jill
    FL senior fan

Quote jehiiinricva: The confusion regarding the music box that Ms Chancellor left Jill should conclude some how like this. After all her efforts to obtain the mystery about the music box, Jill finally realizes it's not the music box itself, it's the music the music box plays. Jill finds out that years ago Phillip Chancellor commissioned a great composer to write a piece of music in honor of the love of his life Catherine. With Catherine having ownership of the copyrights, thus being the largest of all Catherine's items in her estate and the most precious since it came from Phillip. Now being both Catherine's and Jill's the two loves of his life. Also being an unknown piece of music from this composer, until now. What do you think?

----------------
    BEAUTIFUL...love it, love it!
    If only the writer's would listen to us viewers; they need our help for sure!

#3   2013/12/30 01:00PM
    LJMOM812

Quote jehiiinricva: The confusion regarding the music box that Ms Chancellor left Jill should conclude some how like this. After all her efforts to obtain the mystery about the music box, Jill finally realizes it's not the music box itself, it's the music the music box plays. Jill finds out that years ago Phillip Chancellor commissioned a great composer to write a piece of music in honor of the love of his life Catherine. With Catherine having ownership of the copyrights, thus being the largest of all Catherine's items in her estate and the most precious since it came from Phillip. Now being both Catherine's and Jill's the two loves of his life. Also being an unknown piece of music from this composer, until now. What do you think?

Yes--great idea! I have thought that the music inside the music box was the real clue and your idea is perfect!

#4   2013/12/30 03:49PM
    APRIL JOY

The music has a lot to do with it but 10 25 has something to do with it.Why have the date on the box. But they do need to wind it up.I thought by New year's they would.maybe it has something to do with a combination that will hold a new will or a add on that gives Jill enough stock to take over the company.

#5   2013/12/30 03:53PM
    Layngel

You should write for this soap. That is beautiful and I love it.

#6   2013/12/30 03:54PM
    GCresident

I like it!

#7   2013/12/30 04:27PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

According to the interview I saw of J. Walton.. she said. she has a BIG, GREAT, GREAT story line for 2014.. that everyone will love.. so I can only assume it is about the music box..

Since she already knew what it was, but could not tell.. I will sit back and watch it play out and not try to write it.. lol..

#8   2013/12/30 04:31PM
    roseofsharon...

That would have been a great story, but we already know that the music box was given to Katherine when she was 12 years old on her birthday. So how would Phillip have done that?

#9   2013/12/30 05:50PM
    ecantor

I am tired of the music box already.

#10   2013/12/30 11:47PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote ecantor: I am tired of the music box already.

Simple.. don't watch..find another Soap.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list