List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: *Possible spoiler* Candy Cane & Jeffrey

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*Possible spoiler* Candy Cane & Jeffrey

Started by Sophche at 2007/11/02 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 07:43AM, Views: 521, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/11/02 06:11AM
    *Possible spoiler* Candy Cane & Jeffrey
    Sophche

So I've been discussing Y&R here at work - and we've come to the conclusion that Jeffrey is Cane's uncle. Jeffrey had told Gloria that Wm had sent the box to Jeff in Australia/New Zealand (can't remember which) - how many Aussie's just up and move to GC??? Just a thought. Any ideas????

#2   2007/11/02 06:30AM
    Re: *Possible spoiler* Candy Cane & Jeffrey
    Evsmom

I was thinking the box went to Bangkok, Thailand. Anyway, I don't think Cane is connected to the Bardwells. William/Jeffrey are a totally different storyline, I think.

#3   2007/11/02 06:53AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote Evsmom: I was thinking the box went to Bangkok, Thailand. Anyway, I don't think Cane is connected to the Bardwells. William/Jeffrey are a totally different storyline, I think.

I don't think so either. I think Jeffrey is really William and Jeffrey is really the one that died.

#4   2007/11/02 07:34AM
    Baldwin

I think Evan found someone that looked like William Bardwell or had plastic sugery himself to look like William. Evan knew about the cream scandal and hated Bardwell. When it to case information, Willie old boy only trusted Maggie...

#5   2007/11/02 07:43AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote Baldwin: I think Evan found someone that looked like William Bardwell or had plastic sugery himself to look like William. Evan knew about the cream scandal and hated Bardwell. When it to case information, Willie old boy only trusted Maggie...

Let's hope not as this would the the Shelia story all over again.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list