List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Kelly PREGNANT with Billy's baby?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kelly PREGNANT with Billy's baby?

Started by anniedutton at 2013/12/30 03:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 04:43AM, Views: 9036, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/12/30 10:35PM
    Re: Kelly PREGNANT with Billy's baby?
    BellyLuv

Quote rancher: After watching their FRANTIC coupling, I am sure no birth control ever crossed either mind. She has probably planned this "act" from the beginning. She was out to get Billy, and she succeeded. Of course, the writers couldn't make her a decent, moral person who would never violate her position as a counselor.

If she is pg, Billy can replace Delia, so he will be happier, since V cannot seem to produce a baby for him. Then.....Kelly will have Billy and he will have a new child.
    He is really not interested in Johnny anymore, so he needs a new one to fill the hole in his heart.

Exactly!

Billy wants a daughter to replace Delia, and Kelly wants another child to replace Sam.

They feel a powerful connection and for sure they conceived a baby during today's love-making!

#22   2013/12/30 10:38PM
    BellyLuv

Quote MommyofMaggie:

Has Billy got super-sperm or what???!!!

He sleeps with Chloe, and POW! - she's preggers with the late-lamented Delia; ditto Chelsea and Johnny; and now one tumble with psycho-Kelly and we have her possible spawn .....

It's Billy's fate. He always always gets a woman pregnant during these one night stand affairs. Kelly fits the profile.

We all know it's true.

There's a Billy and Kelly baby coming down the pipe!

#23   2013/12/30 10:42PM
    BellyLuv

Quote Layngel: Oh I hope not but you may be right!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked Villy but at this point....run Victoria run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet Victor will gloat..but maybe he was right...eww I admitted that.

Oh man Billy!!!!!!!! Wth!!!!!!!!! I hate this sl.

"gee I am bemoaning my dead daughter...gee I need help...gee a support group gets me off the computer...gee I am target practicing for revenge..gee I ignore my wife and son...gee I am going to drink at my bar with a stranger...gee I have sex with stranger..."

If Victoria has any self-respect, she should divorce Billy.

He's showing his true colors right now. This is the real Billy. He stopped pretending. This is who he is.

Victoria wasted 4 years of her life in this dead end marriage that went nowhere and produced nothing.

Maybe she'll have better luck with Stitch or go find JT.

#24   2013/12/31 01:13AM
    MIss Monroe

It will probably be that Victoria's fertility treatments kick in and have her expecting at the same time Miss Homewrecker gets herself with child.

And, absolutely she was after him from the very beginning. The second time she saw him, in the hallway of the 'group' session, she said to him:

"Did your wife finally have the good sense to find something else to do?"

That B*tch!!

That meant, the first time she saw him, she sat there listening to Victoria explain their situation, and pretended to be compassionate and caring.

And how about the witch seeing her while having coffee with Billy, and calling her "Veronica"? That's saying "Whatever" she's not important enough to remember her name.

Something about her...I grow very upset!!

And, having the 'Billy' baby, even if he finds out it was her and leaves her, means she'll get "Billy Baby money". I don't know what her end game is, maybe Billy, maybe the cash, maybe she's off her meds and has no plan.

But,you'd think at THIS point, they would use protection?

#25   2013/12/31 01:40AM
    ChesterM

Yes, the lack of protection is truly disturbing! Billy's carelessness is so shocking to me. Having already two unplanned accidental babies, Delia and Johnny, and being one of the contenders for the father of Faith, it should've taught Billy a lesson! Why does he never grow or learn anything? Billy is no longer a young man. He looks middle thirties to me, and a father of two children, on his third or fourth marriage. His stubborn immaturity and juvenile behavior is exhausting.

If Kelly is pregnant with his child, perhaps it is Billy's karma. He'll never be rid of her, and at her mercy, I sense Kelly is very unstable.

I think this time, it's the last straw for his marriage, and his wife will serve divorce papers and move on from him, rightly so.

#26   2013/12/31 04:43AM
    olga vqz.

I didn't see them having sex, looks like Billy pulled back before anything happened.

#27   2013/12/31 06:21AM
    SLEUTH

Ho hum, what a novel idea. These writers are so very creative. Imagine Billy running into the arms of another woman when he is grieving. Imagine him getting another woman pregnant while his dutiful wife tries to conceive.

#28   2013/12/31 11:18AM
    janetb

Quote ChesterM: Yes, the lack of protection is truly disturbing! Billy's carelessness is so shocking to me. Having already two unplanned accidental babies, Delia and Johnny, and being one of the contenders for the father of Faith, it should've taught Billy a lesson! Why does he never grow or learn anything? Billy is no longer a young man. He looks middle thirties to me, and a father of two children, on his third or fourth marriage. His stubborn immaturity and juvenile behavior is exhausting.

If Kelly is pregnant with his child, perhaps it is Billy's karma. He'll never be rid of her, and at her mercy, I sense Kelly is very unstable.

I think this time, it's the last straw for his marriage, and his wife will serve divorce papers and move on from him, rightly so.

Nobody in GC has ever heard of birth control. Every pregnancy is a shock and most require a paternity test to determine who the father is.

#29   2013/12/31 09:31PM
    stikki

kelly is def preggers. victor was right about billy boy.

#30   2014/01/01 05:54AM
    FL senior fan

Quote Barbyboo: Billy and Victoria couldn't have kids right? So one shot and kelly gets knocked up, maybe .billys unable to produce kids..

--------------------
    Billy-Boy need castrated!
    Maybe he'll tell victoria he was playing "poke-her".

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/01 05:56AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list