List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILERS: Adam, Billy, Chelsea, Kelly (January)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: SPOILERS: Adam, Billy, Chelsea, Kelly (January)

Started by Siddyharthaz at 2013/12/30 12:30AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/30 10:17AM, Views: 7321, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/30 03:06AM
    Re: SPOILERS: Adam, Billy, Chelsea, Kelly (January)
    Sinny

Oh joy. Another impromptu wedding. ? These writers are so freaking lame.

#12   2013/12/30 03:33AM
    anniedutton

Quote APRIL JOY: Wonder how chole will feel toward Chelsea if she defends Adam.if they do make him Delia killer.if they kill Adam who will they pair Chelsea up with stitch?

If Adam dies, I think Chelsea will pair up with Billy since they share a child together. That way Johnny can have his real Mom and Dad and grow up with his brother Conner.

It looks like Stitch is going to Victoria.

#13   2013/12/30 05:14AM
    Laduree

Unless and until sources are revealed, these "spoilers" are not to be taken seriously.

#14   2013/12/30 05:18AM
    BiancaReeseR...

What you scoure of spoilers I don't believe it I think a thing some make up and I heard I Adam is coming back to the show

#15   2013/12/30 05:22AM
    ladycam

Quote bern916: HUH? Everything i have read has said the character of Adam Newman is NOT being killed off ... even from MM himself?

JFP might as well kill the Adam character. She has written the character into a corner by involving him in Delia killing. It will take lots of creativity that am not seeing from this regime to turn things around for the Adam character. For the past 3 months Adam has being in his PH with a picture of Delia and Chelsea. Sorry to say they don't know to write for a character like Adam. MM was doing his best with the script kudos to him for that.

#16   2013/12/30 05:25AM
    BaileyBaby

Quote Siddyharthaz: Bang, Bang! Karma is Served!

Adam and Chelsea christen their son Connor at the church. Jack and Chloe are named as god-parents.

The Christening becomes an impromptu Wedding as Adam marries Chelsea on the spot.

Billy and Kelly continue their illicit affair and begin working closely together on the Board of the Children's Foundation created in Delia's name.

Billy presses his lover for the name of the donor who contributed the funds for his daughter's charity and finally Kelly reveals his name..... Adam Newman!

Billy confronts Adam in a rage, and during a violent struggle, Adam is shot and killed!

RIP Adam Newman.

Billy is arrested for Adam's murder! But he is later released as the shooting is ruled Self Defense.

The police find DNA evidence on Adam's car which confirms he was the driver who killed Delia Abbott.

Her case is officially closed.

If this is the way it plays out it will make a great February Sweeps s/l .....

#17   2013/12/30 05:56AM
    valleycliffe

i had read somewhere, forget where tho, that the script was changed after mm was fired..he didn't know what would happen until he showed up to film it.

however, there are just so many rumors and spumors going around, who the heck knows what is true..
    guess we'll know at the end of january.

#18   2013/12/30 06:16AM
    jb4me

I just assumed he was going to prison since MM had said in an interview that ironically enough, he was filming his "good-bye" scenes with Chelsea and Connor on the day he was fired. Guess this could also mean he gets a chance to say good-bye after being shot by Billy.

#19   2013/12/30 06:48AM
    Karl127

Quote Siddyharthaz: Bang, Bang! Karma is Served!

Adam and Chelsea christen their son Connor at the church. Jack and Chloe are named as god-parents.

The Christening becomes an impromptu Wedding as Adam marries Chelsea on the spot.

Billy and Kelly continue their illicit affair and begin working closely together on the Board of the Children's Foundation created in Delia's name.

Billy presses his lover for the name of the donor who contributed the funds for his daughter's charity and finally Kelly reveals his name..... Adam Newman!

Billy confronts Adam in a rage, and during a violent struggle, Adam is shot and killed!

RIP Adam Newman.

Billy is arrested for Adam's murder! But he is later released as the shooting is ruled Self Defense.

The police find DNA evidence on Adam's car which confirms he was the driver who killed Delia Abbott.

Her case is officially closed.

Where did this spoilers come from? Do you have a link? I'm not buying the Billy shoots and kills Adam. They have said Adam will return in 3-6 months, killing off Adam doesn't go with what MM said in his interview after being let go.

#20   2013/12/30 06:55AM
    Soap Fan

Where is your source?

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list