List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane & Jill (Old Spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane & Jill (Old Spoiler)

Started by LovingFan at 2007/11/01 09:17PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 08:35AM, Views: 367, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/11/01 09:17PM
    Cane & Jill (Old Spoiler)
    LovingFan

I was just watching the interactions between Cane and Jill and I am going to be very sad when it comes out that Cane isn't Jills son and that he is just playing her. They are such good mother and son. The chemistry that those two have on screen in their rolls is absolitely amazing.

#2   2007/11/01 09:26PM
    Re: Cane & Jill (Old Spoiler)
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote LovingFan: I was just watching the interactions between Cane and Jill and I am going to be very sad when it comes out that Cane isn't Jills son and that he is just playing her. They are such good mother and son. The chemistry that those two have on screen in their rolls is absolitely amazing.

ITA with u!! I love those 2 as mom n son...they look like they really could be related

#3   2007/11/01 11:54PM
    funandthensum

It was an old spoiler and is no longer there. Cane may indeed be Jill's son. What I would like to find out though is who was the boy she thought was Phillip...AND I would love to see Nina's reaction and Phillip III when he finds out that HE isn't biologically a Chancellor.

#4   2007/11/02 06:55AM
    BabygirlAH

I hope he really is her son. He is so tender in his dealings with her and Catherine.

#5   2007/11/02 08:35AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote funandthensum: It was an old spoiler and is no longer there. Cane may indeed be Jill's son. What I would like to find out though is who was the boy she thought was Phillip...AND I would love to see Nina's reaction and Phillip III when he finds out that HE isn't biologically a Chancellor.

It looks like for now the writers are going in a different direction with this story line. I like Cane and Jill together so hopefully they will remain mother and son.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list