List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Kelly & Stitch....Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kelly & Stitch....Spoiler

Started by 1gypsy soul at 2013/12/27 02:44PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/25 07:09PM, Views: 38932, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/12/28 09:49AM
    Re: Kelly & Stitch....Spoiler
    MagGrub

This is what I have gathered...

Kelly's name is Kelly Andrews
    Stitch is Ben "Stitch" Rayburn

Kelly said her husband's name was Dean and her son's name was Sam.

Dylan has asked Stitch about his "wife & kid" but I don't remember any names or gender of the child.

But in soap opera land we should all remember, names are never set in stone

#22   2013/12/28 10:45AM
    mswadel

She seems a little daft to me and may have been or is being a bit naughty so another name may be useful. Or, one of the names is a middle name for her but used when necessary. No matter the name I just don't like her.

#23   2013/12/28 11:03AM
    Savy Soap Wa...

Stitch's feeble responses to inquiries about his wife are a poor acting cover up - meant to let the audience know that he (the character) is trying to cover up something. there is definitely more to his story than his wife is home trying to sell their house. I thought that maybe Kelly was his wife but I don't think so now - I'm wondering if he was the doctor who took care of Sam when he died? BUT is there enough time to have done all of that - afterall, Dylan hasn't been back from the war for that long has he?

#24   2013/12/28 08:55PM
    e_pearl

Quote Savy Soap Watcher: Stitch's feeble responses to inquiries about his wife are a poor acting cover up - meant to let the audience know that he (the character) is trying to cover up something. there is definitely more to his story than his wife is home trying to sell their house. I thought that maybe Kelly was his wife but I don't think so now - I'm wondering if he was the doctor who took care of Sam when he died? BUT is there enough time to have done all of that - afterall, Dylan hasn't been back from the war for that long has he?

Dylan let Avery believe he was dead for two years only to show up in GC to try to rekindle their relationship. Stitch went back to school and became a doctor after leaving the military. Kelly acts like she could have spent time in a mental ward. Strange lady that one.....

#25   2013/12/29 04:52AM
    MIss Monroe

She probably is the one who hit Delia, but, Adam's going down for it. Like to see how Billy likes her then.

#26   2013/12/29 06:31AM
    Sinny

Quote MIss Monroe: She probably is the one who hit Delia, but, Adam's going down for it. Like to see how Billy likes her then.

If he is anything like Sharon he won't mind.

#27   2013/12/29 07:13AM
    KeepingItReal

I think Kelly is a serial cheater and preyed on billy.

I also think she was married to stitch or goes to those groups to prey on men grieving......

Don't trust her. That sex scene with billy was no accident on her part.

Her bumping into stitch...hm. they know each other intimately....if not she could be the ex who cheated when their child died.

She's creepy.

#28   2013/12/29 07:49AM
    Lanie1959

Quote MagGrub: This is what I have gathered...

Kelly's name is Kelly Andrews
    Stitch is Ben "Stitch" Rayburn

Kelly said her husband's name was Dean and her son's name was Sam.

Dylan has asked Stitch about his "wife & kid" but I don't remember any names or gender of the child.

But in soap opera land we should all remember, names are never set in stone

The wife's name was Jenna and I think the son's name was Max...this was first heard in a conversation with Dylan when Stitch first came on.

#29   2013/12/29 09:18AM
    Barbyboo

These two newbies can go

#30   2013/12/29 09:19AM
    Barbyboo

Who knows who cares, the show getting nutty too bad whos writing this GRAP?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/29 09:21AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list