List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy Miller and Michael Muhney

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy Miller and Michael Muhney

Started by CHATTERBOX22 at 2013/12/27 01:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/27 08:58AM, Views: 1580, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/12/27 01:48AM
    Billy Miller and Michael Muhney
    CHATTERBOX22

I agree both BM and MM made their charters Billy Abbott and Adam Newman come to life and made them their own. I have been watching Y&R since I was child when I use to record the soaps on VHS for my mom. Now lucky I bought her a TiVo and she still watches as I do. They attended the same acting school and I believe they both played their character extremely well and made me a previously anti Billy/Adam a huge fan and came love Billy and Adam in a new light. They are both so remarkably talented, I expect them to soar high in their careers and look forward to seeing their new work. They will be missed. They will always be my favorite Billy and Adam that has ever been casted, they completely owned their roles and were flawless no matter what material they were giving it was always believable. That is true talent it cannot be fake. Good luck to both BM and MM.

#2   2013/12/27 04:14AM
    Re: Billy Miller and Michael Muhney
    hopey pix

I actually didn't like Billy much 2 years ago when he came back,and Victor had him stuck in the trailer!That's when Sam and Malcolm just left in their last round of getting rid of 4 or 5 people in 2011!!Darn.it seems like a long time ago now!!Neither have returned as of yet!!I still want to see SPF back,because I think he would be better than Nick for Sharon!!But,Billy was not as good under Victor's thumb then,and I just hated the stuck in the trailer storyline that year!!But,Billy overcame a lot,and has become his own man!Even standing up to Victor much more!!I love him with his kids!!Adam is so morbid and mopey,but I will miss him though!!

#3   2013/12/27 04:53AM
    Barbyboo

Both talented too good for soaps anyway......

#4   2013/12/27 07:02AM
    memaa7

Couldn't have said it any better! They are the BEST male actors on the show!It will take years to get used to new actors in their roles sigh

#5   2013/12/27 08:48AM
    MacDuffy

It definitely settles it now. Adam was the ONE that ran over Billy's daughter. Pity. Nothing Victor can do but then again, he will be glad to be rid of his son, Adam, won't he?

#6   2013/12/27 08:58AM
    MeganM

There is really something off when the top rated soap for years when 3 of its major players want out! Abby, Phyllis, Billy!! Now the firing of the best player MM is fired!! JFP is getting some kind of sick satisfaction dismantling Y&R!! Save MM ! The wrong person was fired here!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list