List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler ..... Victoria/Billy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler ..... Victoria/Billy

Started by Sinny at 2013/12/26 07:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/28 05:05AM, Views: 7492, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/12/27 01:53PM
    Re: Spoiler ..... Victoria/Billy
    Katoh

Sadly, when the person responsible for the accident (that is what it was) is found, Delia will still be gone. There is enough blame to go around and Billy is so filled with hate on this that he has not even really begun to grieve for his daughter. Turning to another woman will only hurt Billy. He should realize that many people are missing Delia and he should be ashamed to assume all the gloom...he is making it about himself. How selfish!

#22   2013/12/27 01:58PM
    Lady53

[quote]Quote Sinny: Victoria and Johnny head to DC. Before she leave she kisses him and tells them she is happy things are getting back on track. Billy then heads to to the park where he finds Kelly crying. He drives her to her place where they swap depressing stories about Delia and Sam. He tells her that he can't be happy like Victoria wants and then they end up making out. Victoria then calls him saying a bad storm has kept them from going and they are heading back home. The previews are the next day and Billy has clearly not been home.

forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/topic/394850-the-young-and-the-restless/page-39... />

Saw the next day previews, what made you think it was the next day, unless I missed something

#23   2013/12/27 01:59PM
    sweetangel.

Quote sweetangel.: Murder Suicide what a way to go

Great solution for them, both being they are leaving

#24   2013/12/27 01:59PM
    Lady53

Quote Sinny: I think Billy is going to shoot Adam... and kill him DEAD

I don't think so if that happened Billy would go to prison and there wouldn't have been any reason to bring in DT to replace BM.

#25   2013/12/27 02:34PM
    xjustbestrong

Villy isn't going anywhere and they are not killing Adam off the show so no Billy isn't gonna shoot Adam.

#26   2013/12/27 02:36PM
    Sinny

[quote]Quote Lady53: [quote]Quote Sinny: Victoria and Johnny head to DC. Before she leave she kisses him and tells them she is happy things are getting back on track. Billy then heads to to the park where he finds Kelly crying. He drives her to her place where they swap depressing stories about Delia and Sam. He tells her that he can't be happy like Victoria wants and then they end up making out. Victoria then calls him saying a bad storm has kept them from going and they are heading back home. The previews are the next day and Billy has clearly not been home.

forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/topic/394850-the-young-and-the-restless/page-39... />

Saw the next day previews, what made you think it was the next day, unless I missed something[/quote]

I just copied the spoiler and that was their words.

#27   2013/12/27 02:38PM
    Sinny

Quote Lady53:
    Quote Sinny: I think Billy is going to shoot Adam... and kill him DEAD

I don't think so if that happened Billy would go to prison and there wouldn't have been any reason to bring in DT to replace BM.

Crime of passion.. these people get off real easy in this town..

#28   2013/12/27 02:53PM
    Sinny

Quote xjustbestrong: Villy isn't going anywhere and they are not killing Adam off the show so no Billy isn't gonna shoot Adam.

Now that Billy has cheated on Vikki I don't think Villy is all that safe.. and they may or may not kill Adam off.. the rumors I am hearing say he is a dead man.. who knows..

#29   2013/12/27 04:08PM
    olga vqz.

How could Billy do this to Victoria? He says he loves her but as soon as she's gone he starts making out with Kelly. This maws me so angry with him. I hope Victoria finds out sooner than later. This will be the straw that breaks the camels back. Hate him for doing this to his wife.

#30   2013/12/27 06:05PM
    xjustbestrong

Billy wasn't even kissing Kelly, Kelly was the only one doing the kissing so he never cheated on Vikki and Villy isn't going to breakup.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list