List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler ..... Victoria/Billy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler ..... Victoria/Billy

Started by Sinny at 2013/12/26 07:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/28 05:05AM, Views: 7413, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/27 06:24AM
    Re: Spoiler ..... Victoria/Billy
    Nutty Nancy

Quote Homesick Cajun: Me thinks that Jill Farren Phelps is trying to make the Villy fans dislike Billy Abbott before she makes the change in actors.

Me thinks that is the sole purpose of inserting the Kelly character in this story line.

Me thinks that's what Phelps meant when she made that insensitive, arrogant comment that the fans wouldn't miss Billy Miller.

Me also thinks that you're right and Billy and Adam are headed for a show down.

You are probably right, but I AM going to miss Billy and I will miss Adam. If MM can't come back I would be okay if they kill him off instead of recast him. Now to make this story better they need to have Billy miss Adam with his first shot and kill Victor.

#12   2013/12/27 08:06AM
    Ericafan

Quote Nutty Nancy:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Me thinks that Jill Farren Phelps is trying to make the Villy fans dislike Billy Abbott before she makes the change in actors.

Me thinks that is the sole purpose of inserting the Kelly character in this story line.

Me thinks that's what Phelps meant when she made that insensitive, arrogant comment that the fans wouldn't miss Billy

You are probably right, but I AM going to miss Billy and I will miss Adam. If MM can't come back I would be okay if they kill him off instead of recast him. Now to make this story better they need to have Billy miss Adam with his first shot and kill Victor.

LOL I read that Billy fatally shoots Adam Jan. 30, not sure how reliable that is

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/27 08:07AM
    #13   2013/12/27 08:07AM
    Dean 7337

I think they should keep the same Billy and he and Victoria should work thing out.

#14   2013/12/27 08:11AM
    Dean 7337

I hope not. I believe someone else ran over Deila. Maybe Kelly,but not Adam.

#15   2013/12/27 08:52AM
    Sinny

Quote Ericafan:
    Quote Nutty Nancy:

Me thinks that's what Phelps meant when she made that insensitive, arrogant comment that the fans wouldn't miss Billy

LOL I read that Billy fatally shoots Adam Jan. 30, not sure how reliable that is

This is what I think is going to happen.

#16   2013/12/27 09:20AM
    1Elvis

Quote Sinny: I think Billy is going to shoot Adam... and kill him DEAD

I hope he does. I want Adam gone.

#17   2013/12/27 09:33AM
    sweetangel.

Murder Suicide what a way to go

#18   2013/12/27 10:14AM
    g-mom

Quote Nutty Nancy:

Me thinks that's what Phelps meant when she made that insensitive, arrogant comment that the fans wouldn't miss Billy Miller.

I for one would love to see that happen

#19   2013/12/27 11:44AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Sinny: That is what these writers do.. rinse repeat and recycle.
    sure is. Its not nothing new we havent seen already. Viki will whine, cry and threaten to leave. They separate and she forgives him.

#20   2013/12/27 01:39PM
    hubbardfan

Quote Nutty Nancy:

LOL! I could handle that!!! Seriously, I'd rather they kill Adam than recast him...

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list