List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG - Zack is the cop!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG - Zack is the cop!

Started by Joy T at 2013/12/26 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/26 07:33PM, Views: 4007, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/26 02:04PM
    OMG - Zack is the cop!
    Joy T

Yikes, I never saw that coming although, I have always been suspicious of him.

Who is he to Courtney? Is he good cop or bad cop? Maybe he is working undercover! What are your predictions and will this tie into hit and run or Carmine murder?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/26 02:07PM
    #2   2013/12/26 02:09PM
    Re: OMG - Zack is the cop!
    Barbyboo

Well dumb dumb Paul will never catch him he's a bad chief

#3   2013/12/26 02:18PM
    Joy T

Quote Barbyboo: Well dumb dumb Paul will never catch him he's a bad chief

Hey Barbyboo, I know dumbo chief has a cop using alias name right under his nose! LOL

What in the world will smarty DA wife think of her hubby?

#4   2013/12/26 03:27PM
    Savy Soap Wa...

I went back on the dvr twice to be sure and YES it is the detective - don't think his cop name is a fake - think he just calls himself Zack to Courtney - but, she knows who he is - she's been to the police station enough times. Maybe it ties into his sister or trying to catch that druggie ring. Or maybe they are framing poor little rich boy, Fenn. Not sure what it is all about - but Courtney's mystery family must tie into it somehow. Okay finally the start of a storyline with some originality - I hope.

#5   2013/12/26 03:38PM
    Josie B53

Quote Savy Soap Watcher: I went back on the dvr twice to be sure and YES it is the detective - don't think his cop name is a fake - think he just calls himself Zack to Courtney - but, she knows who he is - she's been to the police station enough times. Maybe it ties into his sister or trying to catch that druggie ring. Or maybe they are framing poor little rich boy, Fenn. Not sure what it is all about - but Courtney's mystery family must tie into it somehow. Okay finally the start of a storyline with some originality - I hope.

I don't think he is bad cop. I know she is young, but could be Courtney is working undercover to try and catch whoever is selling to teenagers. At least I hope that is it. I like Courtney and nice to see Noah with some one he cares about after Alex's sister worked him over.

#6   2013/12/26 03:46PM
    toasted

Quote Joy T:

Hey Barbyboo, I know dumbo chief has a cop using alias name right under his nose! LOL

and of course YOU know that Paul doesn't know that a cop under his nose is working on a drug sting?

You are obviously somebody who works for the police, so you know for a fact that Paul wouldn't have been told?

I think Paul knows exactly why and who Alex is, and is keeping his mouth shut so as not to wreck things.

let's see if you or I will end up right over this!

#7   2013/12/26 03:57PM
    Savy Soap Wa...

He was an undercover cop in NY but his character is definitely Hispanic so I don't think his "real" name is Zack - if we delved into Courtney, we see that she was first involved with Summer and now Noah - she is definitely doing some type of undercover work especially since she has this mysterious family BUT what or who is she investigating as she weasels her way into the Newman family?

#8   2013/12/26 04:20PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Joy T:

And he has Kevin the con thief to help him

#9   2013/12/26 04:22PM
    Barbyboo

Maybe he's investigating Paul's favoritism or michaels when he helped phylis beat the rap....a lot of favoritism in town. Paul busted would be great

#10   2013/12/26 06:20PM
    ecantor

That was a surprise to me.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list