List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Um, did I miss something?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Um, did I miss something?

Started by CrAzY4cRoSbY at 2007/11/01 02:41PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/01 06:08PM, Views: 750, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/11/01 03:44PM
    Re: Um, did I miss something?
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Evsmom:
    Quote mdtuttle: Lauren has had issues with panic attacks in the past. Based on being buried alive and not to mention having to deal with Shelia Carter on more than one occasion. I don't think the are planning any big resurrgense of romance between PAul and Lauren with this. I think it is just going to be a side story, at least I hope so. I like Micheal and Lauren together and hope the writers don't mess with that.

I don't think Paul and Lauren will actually have an affair but I think the connection between them will drive Maggie to have jealous fits.

Hmmmmm... Maybe she'll be the next Shelia

#12   2007/11/01 03:47PM
    Evsmom

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Evsmom:
    Quote mdtuttle: Lauren has had issues with panic attacks in the past. Based on being buried alive and not to mention having to deal with Shelia Carter on more than one occasion. I don't think the are planning any big resurrgense of romance between PAul and Lauren with this. I think it is just going to be a side story, at least I hope so. I like Micheal and Lauren together and hope the writers don't mess with that.

I don't think Paul and Lauren will actually have an affair but I think the connection between them will drive Maggie to have jealous fits.

Hmmmmm... Maybe she'll be the next Shelia

She couldn't hold a candle to Sheila! She ain't that bright! Sheila was a force to be reckoned with!

She might not hesitate to take Lauren down for holding William hostage, though.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 03:49PM
    #13   2007/11/01 03:54PM
    Eppy

Lauren was also locked in the 'cell' Lisa held Brad in for so long as well as having been locked in the underground basement Terrible Tom threw her and Shiela into. That, following the yacht bombing that was meant to kill her. Poor gal has had her share of traumas, many thanks to Shiela!!!

#14   2007/11/01 03:54PM
    cherchezlefemme

Hell hath no furry like a Mag-Pie scorned! I think Maggie is going to develop a jealos streak and look for some reason to go after Lauren or she will try to befriend Michael so that he keeps his wifey busy and can't have time to contact Paul. Maggie never knew about the alledged hostage thing with Willie-Jeff. Initially she had some concerns but as soon as they started letting her and Paul in to see him... those concerns vanished! Let's not forget that Willi-Jeff did profess his undying gratititude for his loving wife at the hospital before he died.. which really laid things to rest.

#15   2007/11/01 03:58PM
    Evsmom

Quote cherchezlefemme: Hell hath no furry like a Mag-Pie scorned! I think Maggie is going to develop a jealos streak and look for some reason to go after Lauren or she will try to befriend Michael so that he keeps his wifey busy and can't have time to contact Paul. Maggie never knew about the alledged hostage thing with Willie-Jeff. Initially she had some concerns but as soon as they started letting her and Paul in to see him... those concerns vanished! Let's not forget that Willi-Jeff did profess his undying gratititude for his loving wife at the hospital before he died.. which really laid things to rest.

I don't know if they'll give her that big of a role or not. Mabye they will...just let her have a fit and then send her to jail to get rid of her.

Maggie didn't know about the hostage thing but William did. I still think Jeff is William. He's gonna out the whole bunch.

#16   2007/11/01 04:03PM
    cherchezlefemme

You do???? How did he fake the dead thing???? O'l dude couldn't even talk... Didn't Glo arrange the cremation/funeral/memorial? Seems she would know what happend to the body more than anyone else... He'd have to be a good one to pull that off.

#17   2007/11/01 04:08PM
    Evsmom

Quote cherchezlefemme: You do???? How did he fake the dead thing???? O'l dude couldn't even talk... Didn't Glo arrange the cremation/funeral/memorial? Seems she would know what happend to the body more than anyone else... He'd have to be a good one to pull that off.

I know, it's the craziest thing!!! I can't figure out how he did it but I think he did.

The guy wasn't able to send a package to his brother. Even if he was able to, the Gangstas were watching him like a hawk. It's just way too convenient that he showed up with the cream and the gloves. Not just one jar of the cream but two! Just doesn't make sense that William's estranged brother would get a package from him. I don't think someone else sent it for him either. Unless, Lauren did it. She may have had a brush with her conscience.

Oh! As far as Gloria knowing what happened to the body once it left the apartment, I doubt if she has any idea. She didn't even get a funeral home involved. She had some gala event at the GCAC instead.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 04:10PM
    #18   2007/11/01 05:30PM
    calliope

I think Lauren has Post Traumatic Stressyndrome and we are setting up for a related story. Please I hope Lauren stays with Michael!

#19   2007/11/01 06:08PM
    Eppy

Quote Evsmom:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: You do???? How did he fake the dead thing???? O'l dude couldn't even talk... Didn't Glo arrange the cremation/funeral/memorial? Seems she would know what happend to the body more than anyone else... He'd have to be a good one to pull that off.

I know, it's the craziest thing!!! I can't figure out how he did it but I think he did.

The guy wasn't able to send a package to his brother. Even if he was able to, the Gangstas were watching him like a hawk. It's just way too convenient that he showed up with the cream and the gloves. Not just one jar of the cream but two! Just doesn't make sense that William's estranged brother would get a package from him. I don't think someone else sent it for him either. Unless, Lauren did it. She may have had a brush with her conscience.

Oh! As far as Gloria knowing what happened to the body once it left the apartment, I doubt if she has any idea. She didn't even get a funeral home involved. She had some gala event at the GCAC instead.
    Could be Will faked his stroke in order to act like he wasn't aware of all the stuff going on around him, but actually taking it all in. With his influence, he could have enlisted the help of professionals to go along with his plan. They didn't have a funeral - only a memorial. And then, maybe I have been eating too much Halloween candy and could be crazy on a sugar high!!! LOL

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list