List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Um, did I miss something?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Um, did I miss something?

Started by CrAzY4cRoSbY at 2007/11/01 02:41PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/01 06:08PM, Views: 734, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/01 02:41PM
    Um, did I miss something?
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Since when is Lauren crazy? Like, she's waking up from nightmares sounding like a regressed child and whatnot. "Call him, make sure he's okay...Paul can you come here?" Like are you serious? I mean, when she was trapped Mike said she has "panic attacks" not straight mental/dream/nightmare issues. What the heck?

#2   2007/11/01 02:47PM
    Re: Um, did I miss something?
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY: Since when is Lauren crazy? Like, she's waking up from nightmares sounding like a regressed child and whatnot. "Call him, make sure he's okay...Paul can you come here?" Like are you serious? I mean, when she was trapped Mike said she has "panic attacks" not straight mental/dream/nightmare issues. What the heck?

Itz ALL that METHANE GAS...killed her brain cells n made her delusional. Theres a quick cure for that........

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 02:48PM
    #3   2007/11/01 02:49PM
    southerngirl306

Once again, another failure from the writers...the symptoms they have her going through now are not related to panic attacks...she's out of the hole now, get over and let's move on! lol

#4   2007/11/01 03:05PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY: Since when is Lauren crazy? Like, she's waking up from nightmares sounding like a regressed child and whatnot. "Call him, make sure he's okay...Paul can you come here?" Like are you serious? I mean, when she was trapped Mike said she has "panic attacks" not straight mental/dream/nightmare issues. What the heck?

she had problems with post partum depression as well, and had to be lightly medicated. I wonder if the writers are trying to lay down the groundwork for an interesting SL for her? *

I have missed the past few days, so I will have to read the updates to see what the shizzle is!

#5   2007/11/01 03:11PM
    cherchezlefemme

Well... Once upon a time when she was a young tender hot thang, Lauren sang with Danny Romalotti. She was a popstar cutie who had a fan club... Of course, one of her fans became a stalker and kidnapped lil Lauren. He wanted her all to himself and like all dogs... He burried her alive. This is the genesis of her claustrophobia. Lauren has had several close calls with crazy folks in addition to her long history with our girl Shelia. She kidnapped Lauren and held her captive in a house and tried to set her on fire... She got a few reasons to go nutso...I just wonder why now?

#6   2007/11/01 03:26PM
    Evsmom

Quote cherchezlefemme: Well... Once upon a time when she was a young tender hot thang, Lauren sang with Danny Romalotti. She was a popstar cutie who had a fan club... Of course, one of her fans became a stalker and kidnapped lil Lauren. He wanted her all to himself and like all dogs... He burried her alive. This is the genesis of her claustrophobia. Lauren has had several close calls with crazy folks in addition to her long history with our girl Shelia. She kidnapped Lauren and held her captive in a house and tried to set her on fire... She got a few reasons to go nutso...I just wonder why now?

I'm thinking it's so Paul can be her Knight in Shining Armor. That will make the Mag Pie insanely jealous. Then Lauren will have another crazy chasing after her!

#7   2007/11/01 03:32PM
    mdtuttle

Lauren has had issues with panic attacks in the past. Based on being buried alive and not to mention having to deal with Shelia Carter on more than one occasion. I don't think the are planning any big resurrgense of romance between PAul and Lauren with this. I think it is just going to be a side story, at least I hope so. I like Micheal and Lauren together and hope the writers don't mess with that.

#8   2007/11/01 03:38PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Evsmom:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Well... Once upon a time when she was a young tender hot thang, Lauren sang with Danny Romalotti. She was a popstar cutie who had a fan club... Of course, one of her fans became a stalker and kidnapped lil Lauren. He wanted her all to himself and like all dogs... He burried her alive. This is the genesis of her claustrophobia. Lauren has had several close calls with crazy folks in addition to her long history with our girl Shelia. She kidnapped Lauren and held her captive in a house and tried to set her on fire... She got a few reasons to go nutso...I just wonder why now?

I'm thinking it's so Paul can be her Knight in Shining Armor. That will make the Mag Pie insanely jealous. Then Lauren will have another crazy chasing after her!

I think she'd do it just to PO the Mag-Pie!

#9   2007/11/01 03:42PM
    Evsmom

Quote mdtuttle: Lauren has had issues with panic attacks in the past. Based on being buried alive and not to mention having to deal with Shelia Carter on more than one occasion. I don't think the are planning any big resurrgense of romance between PAul and Lauren with this. I think it is just going to be a side story, at least I hope so. I like Micheal and Lauren together and hope the writers don't mess with that.

I don't think Paul and Lauren will actually have an affair but I think the connection between them will drive Maggie to have jealous fits.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list