List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Most disappointing story of the year for you

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Most disappointing story of the year for you

Started by lynj at 2013/12/25 05:34AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/09 03:16PM, Views: 3581, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/25 12:01PM
    Re: Most disappointing story of the year for you
    maja

There are so many, just to name a few: The Delia hit & run storyline. It really is more needless and pointless then disappointing. I still to this day see no reason to have killed off Delia and give us this depressing and unsatisfying storyline......Also, the Rose storyline was just pathetic storyline that was the worse introduction to a new character ( Hillary) that I can think of....The whole Carmine/Lauren affair and sleaze boy's murder seems neverending in it's wrung out and boring murder mystery.I really don't care if one of the Baldwins killed this dim-witted Casanova/bartender/magician,I just want it to end...Also, the Mason stealing Devon's ID...Yawn! Maybe the storylines will get better in 2014.

#12   2013/12/25 04:53PM
    velocity

There are so many disappointing s/l it is hard to choose just one.

Delia and the ruination of Billy and Adam, awful story all around. Loved that little girl.
    Phyllis and the coma
    Rose/Gus
    Michael, Lauren, Fen, send them away
    The Winters
    Devon getting billions of dollars
    I'll stop there, I could go on forever

#13   2013/12/25 06:42PM
    Laduree

Any story involving Dylan The Magnificent (not!!), and Delia's death.

#14   2013/12/25 07:20PM
    ladycam

Delia s/l until now will never understand the need for killing a child we hardly ever see. At the same time it ruin several character

#15   2013/12/26 11:28AM
    janetb

Quote StinkyCat: The
    1. Unnecessary killing of Delia and having Adam be the one that hit her
    2. Gus/Rose
    3. Changing paternity from Nick to Jack back to Nick
    4. Dylan, period
    5. The stupid music box
    6. Lauren whining all of the time and the whole Carmine affair, Fen, and Michael
    7. That reminds me of the whole Fen/Summer bullying s/l that ended up nowhere
    I could continue...

I can't think of a s/l that wasn't disappointing. Using the issue of bullying to cause problems with Michael and Lauren was disgusting. Using Jeanne Cooper's death to promote SB and make Dylan Nikki's son was disrespectful and stupid. The whole Carmine murder s/l is boring and never ending. I'm so sick of the Baldwins whining and blaming other people for what they did to themselves. Delia shouldn't have been killed off. The worst is the Summer paternity s/l. That has gone on away too long and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/26 11:29AM
    #16   2013/12/26 11:51AM
    Lady53

The Dylan is Nikki's long lost son S/l and yes they used the death of Jeanne Cooper/Mrs.Chancellor to promote this terrible s/l.

Delia's death...period

#17   2013/12/26 11:55AM
    sun__shine

Quote StinkyCat: The
    1. Unnecessary killing of Delia and having Adam be the one that hit her
    2. Gus/Rose
    3. Changing paternity from Nick to Jack back to Nick
    4. Dylan, period
    5. The stupid music box
    6. Lauren whining all of the time and the whole Carmine affair, Fen, and Michael
    7. That reminds me of the whole Fen/Summer bullying s/l that ended up nowhere
    I could continue...

most disappointing storys

1. Fen/Summer bullying s/l

why put more bullying stuff on t.v for ppl to copy

2. Lauren whining all of the time and the whole Carmine affair, Fen, and Michael

affairs don't end like this at all for ppl
    and our image of family's are more down to earth

3. killing of Delia

was just very wrong period enough said

#18   2013/12/26 12:51PM
    Joyrider

My heart sank when I heard the reading of Mrs. Chancellor's will. I was so disappointed with the bequeathals.

#19   2013/12/26 03:13PM
    angel276

Way too many to list....Here are just a few.

Delia getting run over.
    The music box.
    Nikki & Dylan
    Phyllis's coma

#20   2013/12/26 05:01PM
    jacksmyguy

This is a near impossible task to name just one because there have been so many that disappointed or fell totally flat. That being said, my vote has to be for the paternity s/l. When this was started it seemed to be full of such promise and I really thought it was being done to bring some closure to Phyllis with the departure of MS, but I feel this was botched from start to finish, particularly if this reverses back to Nick...a total waste! In my opinion, this whole s/l was a way to reunite Jack, Phyllis and Summer and to make things right again, but if things go back the way they were after all this, it was a total cop-out. There were so many other botched stories this year with terrible writing and execution that I chalk up the entire season as a loss.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/26 05:09PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list