List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dollhouse scene with Faith was dumb

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dollhouse scene with Faith was dumb

Started by reng at 2013/12/24 02:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/28 07:33PM, Views: 1775, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/24 11:40PM
    Re: Dollhouse scene with Faith was dumb
    canadianmoose

It was sweet. Had he bought something elaborate there would be much made of that. And where was the outrage when Victoria, as an adult, was whining like a 5 year old about wanting her parents together. Summer did the same thing when Phick broke up. This child wants what a lot of children want; Mommy and Daddy together. Ask most small children of divorce which they want and they will choose having their parents together rather than apart. What a shame that no matter what either of Shick's children do they will always be vilified just because they are the children of those two characters.

#12   2013/12/25 12:30AM
    Barbyboo

Quote APRIL JOY: I thought it was sweet telling her they were helpers.Faith is young and should still believe in Santa.as for cheap does it really matter how much it cost.maybe they are teaching her that no matter how much money you have you don't have to buy the most expensive thing.

Please nicks so cheap he lives in a shack, he's got millions the doll house was l cheapo

#13   2013/12/25 03:33AM
    Sinny

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote APRIL JOY: I thought it was sweet telling her they were helpers.Faith is young and should still believe in Santa.as for cheap does it really matter how much it cost.maybe they are teaching her that no matter how much money you have you don't have to buy the most expensive thing.

Please nicks so cheap he lives in a shack, he's got millions the doll house was l cheapo

a 19.99 doll house from walmart is not what I expect from a millionaire.. Nick is a cheap sob

#14   2013/12/25 04:28AM
    Suzie1053

I also collect miniatures and have two dollhouses. I agree with Baily that you cannot put a dollhouse together in 45 minutes!

Bailey are you in N.A.M.E.?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/25 04:38AM
    #15   2013/12/25 06:22AM
    Juliemay

The problem with this scene is that they are making Faith much too manipulative for a child that age. Anybody that had children know that children live their moment and are not concerned about adult issues... at least not at Faith's age. Perhaps if she was nine or ten, maybe. So Faith is a totally unrealistic character. Too bad...

#16   2013/12/25 06:25AM
    BaileyBaby

Quote Suzie1053: I also collect miniatures and have two dollhouses. I agree with Baily that you cannot put a dollhouse together in 45 minutes!

Bailey are you in N.A.M.E.?

Nope ... I never joined. I owned a miniature store 20+ years ago & still have many boxes full. I am in the process of decorating a 9 room Farmhouse style house & a 1950's retro camper. All miniatures are 1/12th scale ! !

#17   2013/12/25 06:35AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Sinny:
    Quote rancher: I agree. What was the point of that scene? And....Sharon has to stop with those dumb looks.

Why is Shick being written as so cheesy.. it is not cute.. they are not this young innocent couple.. for real.. and the stupid looks by Sharon have got to stop.. they are not cute.

ICAM! The scenes with ick and Faith were so silly, random and just downright stupid! Sharon and Nick's dialog is so juvenile and comes across really unnatural, forced and idiotic! All of those dumb stories about Santa made me want to barf! It would have made sense to simply say that the cheap ass dollhouse was from her daddy. I have no idea why Sharon thinks that making "meth faces" is cute.....IT'S NOT!!!!!! It is annoying and dumb!

#18   2013/12/25 06:38AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Barbyboo:

If dummy Nick hadn't acted like a horse's ass....Faith would have had a beautiful dollhouse from Dylan! Dylan would have made her something gorgeous and made with love. Instead, she got some cheap, thrown together at the last minute piece of crap from MeatHead Nick the idiotic caveman!

#19   2013/12/27 05:42AM
    Suzie1053

Bailey - I would like to talk to you about miniatures. Can you e-mail me? I hope that is o.k.

#20   2013/12/27 06:36AM
    taramartin

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Barbyboo:

If dummy Nick hadn't acted like a horse's ass....Faith would have had a beautiful dollhouse from Dylan! Dylan would have made her something gorgeous and made with love. Instead, she got some cheap, thrown together at the last minute piece of crap from MeatHead Nick the idiotic caveman!

Yes, during the whole scene I kept thinking of how Faith could've had a dollhouse from a real craftsmen, Dylan but her father wouldn't let her because of his pride - then he plans to slap one together in an hour for her and almost ruins Santa for her! Meanwhile all that talk of Cassie wanting her parents together and Faith wanting hers together while Sharon is actively keeping Summer from hers. How could anyone enjoy this "romantic" moment?

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list