List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Started by CrAzY4cRoSbY at 2007/11/01 02:09PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/01 04:10PM, Views: 906, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/01 02:09PM
    UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

I CANNOT WAIT until Jill looks like a PLUM FOOL in front of EVERYBODY for being so MONUMENTALLY STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2   2007/11/01 02:13PM
    Re: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY: I CANNOT WAIT until Jill looks like a PLUM FOOL in front of EVERYBODY for being so MONUMENTALLY STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO @ 'Plum Fool' ROFLLLLLLLLL...naw Plum be a dead fool

Yeah her n her stupid picture of JiMin shes carrying in her book JILL u can shut up now

#3   2007/11/01 02:14PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

btw.......i heard u screaming all the way over here in Vegas.... GOOD LORD WOMAN settle down

#4   2007/11/01 02:21PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: btw.......i heard u screaming all the way over here in Vegas.... GOOD LORD WOMAN settle down

LMAO!!!! I know, don't I have a big mouth? haha.

#5   2007/11/01 02:35PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: btw.......i heard u screaming all the way over here in Vegas.... GOOD LORD WOMAN settle down

HUH?.........i couldnt hear u speak up...i lost my hearing

#6   2007/11/01 02:36PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:

smart azz, hahhahahahahahahaha.

#7   2007/11/01 02:39PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:

u know meeeeee

How was ur Halloween btw?
    My gurlz made out like lil candy thieves hahahahaaa

#8   2007/11/01 02:46PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:

u know meeeeee

Oh you done opened up a fresh wound, girl...well FIRST OF ALL...
    MISSOURI IS MADDD CORNY!!! This neighborhood is WHACK! Back in Philly, in my town anyway, HALLOWEEN IS A BIG EVENT MAN!! EVVVVEEEERRRRBOOOOODDDDYYYY is out trick or treating and out with the kids. Our neighborhood fire company even put on a free haunted house for everybody this year. Um, in this WHACK neighborhood NOT ONE CHILD WAS OUT TRICK OR TREATING. There was one corny little boy just riding his bike down the street like it wasn't even halloween. These other two boys came walking out of the woods behind our building and I was like "I really hope y'all are trick or treating" and they were like "no we're walking to Target. we're gonna go buy some candy." I was like "IT'S EFFING HALLWEEN!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU BUYING CANDY FOR WHEN YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE?!?!" I was SOOOOO MAD. Now I have 2165151956 lbs of candy and NOTHING to do with it. I can't eat all of that, I'll die.

#9   2007/11/01 02:52PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:

u know meeeeee

Oh you done opened up a fresh wound, girl...well FIRST OF ALL...
    MISSOURI IS MADDD CORNY!!! This neighborhood is WHACK! Back in Philly, in my town anyway, HALLOWEEN IS A BIG EVENT MAN!! EVVVVEEEERRRRBOOOOODDDDYYYY is out trick or treating and out with the kids. Our neighborhood fire company even put on a free haunted house for everybody this year. Um, in this WHACK neighborhood NOT ONE CHILD WAS OUT TRICK OR TREATING. There was one corny little boy just riding his bike down the street like it wasn't even halloween. These other two boys came walking out of the woods behind our building and I was like "I really hope y'all are trick or treating" and they were like "no we're walking to Target. we're gonna go buy some candy." I was like "IT'S EFFING HALLWEEN!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU BUYING CANDY FOR WHEN YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE?!?!" I was SOOOOO MAD. Now I have 2165151956 lbs of candy and NOTHING to do with it. I can't eat all of that, I'll die.

Dont they believe in Halloween over there? OMG itz my FAVORITE holiday!!!!!!!! GOOD LORD what has become of this WORLD?!?!?!?!?!

#10   2007/11/01 02:53PM
    SueQ

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY: I CANNOT WAIT until Jill looks like a PLUM FOOL in front of EVERYBODY for being so MONUMENTALLY STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO @ 'Plum Fool' ROFLLLLLLLLL...naw Plum be a dead fool

Yeah her n her stupid picture of JiMin shes carrying in her book JILL u can shut up now

OMG!!!!! AAAAaaaaamen!!!!!!!! Puuuuleeze put us out of our misery!!!! She acts like he was the love of the century!!!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list