List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick is a big slouch

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick is a big slouch

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/12/23 06:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/24 08:55PM, Views: 273, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/12/23 06:31PM
    Nick is a big slouch
    Barbyboo

He us a dark character, needs to get a decent job or hobby....what a waste

#2   2013/12/23 06:44PM
    Re: Nick is a big slouch
    Mavryck

I totally disagree 100 % ! I think he is one of the only descent guy's on the show.Not everyone on this show has to be corrupt and evil. He is one of my favourite actors on the show. I wish they would give him a better story line, as far as a job, that bar sucks! Could they not have found someone other than Sharon AGAIN??? Please enough is enough .

I think it stinks that they let Adam / Micheal go. No one can take his place. It just goes to show you the people in control are ruining the show.

#3   2013/12/23 06:56PM
    Sinny

Nick is a lazy slouch.. he is a cheating dog. He is boring to boot. Not sure who is more boring Dylan or Nick.. both are bad.

#4   2013/12/23 08:31PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Mavryck: I totally disagree 100 % ! I think he is one of the only descent guy's on the show.Not everyone on this show has to be corrupt and evil. He is one of my favourite actors on the show. I wish they would give him a better story line, as far as a job, that bar sucks! Could they not have found someone other than Sharon AGAIN??? Please enough is enough .

I think it stinks that they let Adam / Micheal go. No one can take his place. It just goes to show you the people in control are ruining the show.

Nick and Sharon they must be drastic she's a looney bird character

#5   2013/12/24 12:32AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Sinny: Nick is a lazy slouch.. he is a cheating dog. He is boring to boot. Not sure who is more boring Dylan or Nick.. both are bad.

Nick is much worse than Dylan because Nick looks like a nasty homeless vagabond. He acts like a knuckle dragging caveman and he is a total man wh0re. He is as worthless as a bag of rabbit shi+!

#6   2013/12/24 08:55PM
    Barbyboo

Keep Adam dump nick

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list