List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I am CONFUSED...Heather and Paul!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am CONFUSED...Heather and Paul!

Started by SueQ at 2007/11/01 12:02PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/01 08:23PM, Views: 425, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/11/01 12:02PM
    I am CONFUSED...Heather and Paul!
    SueQ

O K if my memory serves me right I SWEAR that Heather was already born when Paul met April....Am I right or wrong on this? If I am right how can Paul be her bfather?????

#2   2007/11/01 12:45PM
    Re: I am CONFUSED...Heather and Paul!
    KeepingItReal

I have not clue but I think Heather got the wrong idea about her father.

Maybe her mother is the one that did not want her to meet him???

#3   2007/11/01 02:50PM
    SueQ

Quote Plot_Twister: nope, Heather is Paul's. April and him broke up April met someone else and asked Paul to let him adopt Heather. Paul agreed.

Mary FLIPPED OUT when April got pregnant. Paul had quiet the tortured youth LOL

Gosh I must have been having brain seizures or something at that time because I could have sworn that Heather was around when Paul met April. How did Paul meet April????..... Didnt April remarry someone who was abusive??

#4   2007/11/01 05:23PM
    SueQ

ummmm o k ... I always thought that Lauren dated rt around high school time.... Maybe I am thinking of someone else... I know that he was married to Lauren and Isabella (I think that was her name)and April, but I thought he was married to April after Lauren... I am CONFUSED!!!!!!

#5   2007/11/01 06:20PM
    Eppy

Quote SueQ: ummmm o k ... I always thought that Lauren dated rt around high school time.... Maybe I am thinking of someone else... I know that he was married to Lauren and Isabella (I think that was her name)and April, but I thought he was married to April after Lauren... I am CONFUSED!!!!!!
    Lauren and Paul were married long before he married Christine and Isabella. They divorced and she married Scottie's father, Scott (who was Christine's 1/2 brother). Paul and April were married and divorced when they were quite young and long before Lauren. When Heather was a pre-teen, April and Heather returned to GC from NY where April lived with her dentist husband. Paul and Lauren were divorced by that time. April came to GC to escape her abusive husband and stayed with Mary for quite a long time. April decided to return to her husband and her continued to beat and abuse her and Heather. She killed him in self defense and there was a long trial at which time, Paul was there to support her and Heather. That's how Heather knows Paul - as her mother's good childhood friend.

#6   2007/11/01 08:23PM
    CandyLane5

HEHE..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list