List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: VICTOR IS A SENILE OLD FART...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VICTOR IS A SENILE OLD FART...

Started by y.nr at 2013/12/23 11:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/25 12:23AM, Views: 484, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/12/23 11:57AM
    VICTOR IS A SENILE OLD FART...
    y.nr

This man is a nut job now. The character of TGVN is being sabbotaged, much like the other main characters, & the actors/actresses portraying them either see it, or haveblinders on. Victor to Paul: Why didnt you protect her? The man is dilusional! Ranting & raving, hating... crazy! At this point, we dont know which main character will be axed next!

#2   2013/12/23 06:27PM
    Re: VICTOR IS A SENILE OLD FART...
    Barbyboo

Quote y.nr: This man is a nut job now. The character of TGVN is being sabbotaged, much like the other main characters, & the actors/actresses portraying them either see it, or haveblinders on. Victor to Paul: Why didnt you protect her? The man is dilusional! Ranting & raving, hating... crazy! At this point, we dont know which main character will be axed next!

He would not ge missed

#3   2013/12/23 06:45PM
    1Elvis

Quote y.nr: This man is a nut job now. The character of TGVN is being sabbotaged, much like the other main characters, & the actors/actresses portraying them either see it, or haveblinders on. Victor to Paul: Why didnt you protect her? The man is dilusional! Ranting & raving, hating... crazy! At this point, we dont know which main character will be axed next!

Nikki deserves whatever Victor does to her.

#4   2013/12/23 11:53PM
    y.nr

The cast members that are protecting this woman's hack job on the characters that some of them carefully created over time is sad. EB might be grateful for all of the airtime he is getting... but the s/ls are ridiculous! He is a wonderful actor that has been reduced to nothing. When he comes on the scene now, have you noticed the dreadful music that proceeds him, almost like the theme music from "Jaws"!

#5   2013/12/24 01:39AM
    lynj

Some people mellow as they get older. Not Victor! Crankier than ever. The character is thoroughly unlikable lately.

Victor will always be a powerful player but damn, he's just a dictator lately.

#6   2013/12/24 01:46AM
    Pretty Emerald

Victor is a nasty raggedy greasy old crusty fool! Every time he comes on, I roll my eyes and throw up in my mouth a little. Nikki must have nothing but rocks in head to stay with this evil and disgusting baboon!👎👺

#7   2013/12/24 08:50PM
    Barbyboo

Save the show big bucks

#8   2013/12/24 10:04PM
    y.nr

Quote Barbyboo: Save the show big bucks

Ya know how you don't want to see anyone lose their job... after some of the things we've all heard lately... I do not really care if they let THOSE two characters REST for a while.. Let them go on their trip for a good year or so. We are all tired of the same thing, especially from the two of them!!!

#9   2013/12/25 12:23AM
    rancher

I agree. He is not fun to watch. He gets meaner, angrier,
    nastier by the day. I guess EB likes being the villain of the piece; however, sometimes he seems like a caricature, and half the time I can't understand a word he says.

If Nikki likes being around this old coot, then I think she is a "few bricks short of a load" herself.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list