List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Same old storylines

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Same old storylines

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/12/23 10:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/24 10:39PM, Views: 311, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/12/23 10:08AM
    Same old storylines
    Barbyboo

With Adam gone we are stuck with same old stuff. Nick and Sharon again. Nikki and victor fighting again. Jack and victor feud. ...nothing exciting in the works I can see

#2   2013/12/23 11:07AM
    Re: Same old storylines
    aceedacee

Nick and Sharon together again is like the writers are having a little fun and torturing the remaining viewers. And I think they've exhausted every Jack and Victor dynamic. The main characters have pretty much done everything and are on repeat now. Or they do something like they've done with Nikki, like invent a first born kid with a cult leader, which is as unappealing as a repeat story line. The rest of the cast, for the most part, doesn't have appealing actors, and any good writing for them can only help so much.

#3   2013/12/23 11:57AM
    CountyWaterford

Quote Barbyboo: With Adam gone we are stuck with same old stuff. Nick and Sharon again. Nikki and victor fighting again. Jack and victor feud. ...nothing exciting in the works I can see

Adam was about the lone most interesting character on the show. I have watched since day one of Y&R, it has nothing to offer now. NO ONE EVER WORKS IN AN OFFICE ANYMORE! Six months of Lauren whinning over something she caused, uh - Ricky Williams death?, Winters family with absolutely no story line, Gus and Rose - no closure lines, Devon is hilarious, inheriting billions and only knew Katherine maybe a year or two - sloppy writing there for sure. Sharon in La La Land as usual, actually Chloe and Kevin have no story line, why is Christine even on the show once a month, all the never concluded story lines, Nick being a bum doing nothing but demanding things just like Victor, Noah a HS grad in an executive position in a multi-billion dollar firm is hilarious. Victor's threats to Paul, Nikki, Dylan - who is big salary and produced nothing, Avery, Kyle, Jack (heard he's leaving too), dump Courtney and Esmeralda. Whatever happened to Dash, and the list goes on and on. Nikki needs to slap Victor into the middle of next week, tell him she is going to act just like him and deposit her butt in the middle of everyone's business demanding they do what she says - including his companies! Writers have made him horrid, don't think he really inherited Chancellor Industries but stole the company! He can't have Nikki's will legally changed - that was really stupid to write. The Colonade Room and glamour should be brought back! The new faces of teenagers is horrid, 40-60+ year olds watch the show and buy the products of sponsors, not teenagers! I loved when the sets were decorated for Christmas the first week of December, now it's less than a week before - what's that about? Title of show should be changed to Young & Restless & Boring - writers are lousy. I could go on an hour but the show will probably be cancelled before I finished...

#4   2013/12/23 06:20PM
    Barbyboo

Quote CountyWaterford:
    Quote Barbyboo: With Adam gone we are stuck with same old stuff. Nick and Sharon again. Nikki and victor fighting again. Jack and victor feud. ...nothing exciting in the works I can see

Adam was about the lone most interesting character on the show. I have watched since day one of Y&R, it has nothing to offer now. NO ONE EVER WORKS IN AN OFFICE ANYMORE! Six months of Lauren whinning over something she caused, uh - Ricky Williams death?, Winters family with absolutely no story line, Gus and Rose - no closure lines, Devon is hilarious, inheriting billions and only knew Katherine maybe a year or two - sloppy writing there for sure. Sharon in La La Land as usual, actually Chloe and Kevin have no story line, why is Christine even on the show once a month, all the never concluded story lines, Nick being a bum doing nothing but demanding things just like Victor, Noah a HS grad in an executive position in a multi-billion dollar firm is hilarious. Victor's threats to Paul, Nikki, Dylan - who is big salary and produced nothing, Avery, Kyle, Jack (heard he's leaving too), dump Courtney and Esmeralda. Whatever happened to Dash, and the list goes on and on. Nikki needs to slap Victor into the middle of next week, tell him she is going to act just like him and deposit her butt in the middle of everyone's business demanding they do what she says - including his companies! Writers have made him horrid, don't think he really inherited Chancellor Industries but stole the company! He can't have Nikki's will legally changed - that was really stupid to write. The Colonade Room and glamour should be brought back! The new faces of teenagers is horrid, 40-60+ year olds watch the show and buy the products of sponsors, not teenagers! I loved when the sets were decorated for Christmas the first week of December, now it's less than a week before - what's that about? Title of show should be changed to Young & Restless & Boring - writers are lousy. I could go on an hour but the show will probably be cancelled before I finished...

They really goofed when they fired mm probably for some hokey reason

#5   2013/12/23 06:32PM
    Supercouplev...

I really don't care about MM, but since the word of BM leaving, I have cut down to just wathing when him and/or AH are on, don't feel like I am missing a thing. I watch for them, and the writing for them has been horrible this year, no love scenes, when they are trying to have a baby, even after a reunion.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/23 06:36PM
    #6   2013/12/24 10:39PM
    y.nr

We barely made it thru that boring stupid s/l with Hilary ~vs~ the Winters family, and now the same stupid a$$ thing is happening to Tyler & Abbey and this corney Mariah person. Haven't seen her, and do not want to. She's gonna be a replacement for Lily...

Hey we should write a storyline... This new regime all pile onto an airplane to go on a retreat, and their plane crashes.. NO ONE DIES, NO ONE IS HURT, but they end up on a tiny island... Or they take off for a 3 hr cruise, and their shipped gets tossed! Again, no one dies, or gets hurt!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list