List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I know this has been asked time and time again...but WTH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I know this has been asked time and time again...but WTH

Started by conway63653 at 2007/11/01 09:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/01 03:47PM, Views: 436, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/11/01 09:59AM
    I know this has been asked time and time again...but WTH
    conway63653

Where's Carson. They can't just let him disappear! He could be a major suspect in Ji Min's death...IMO! And, he's been gone so long now without any storylines, it would be silly for them to let him just show back up! This writing really gets on my nerves sometime!! GEEEZZZZ...

#2   2007/11/01 10:01AM
    Re: I know this has been asked time and time again...but WTH
    cherchezlefemme

Conway... I hate to burst your bubble... this is how we (viewers) get treated by the writers. They have a ton of unfinished/unresolved story lines....

#3   2007/11/01 11:54AM
    aym0402

Quote conway63653: Where's Carson. They can't just let him disappear! He could be a major suspect in Ji Min's death...IMO! And, he's been gone so long now without any storylines, it would be silly for them to let him just show back up! This writing really gets on my nerves sometime!! GEEEZZZZ...

ITA...he fell into the GC blackhole. Esther finally appeared this week after a long absence. We may see Carson again six months from now.

#4   2007/11/01 12:25PM
    bubble303

Quote cherchezlefemme: Conway... I hate to burst your bubble... this is how we (viewers) get treated by the writers. They have a ton of unfinished/unresolved story lines....

I burst people's bubble!!! That's my job lol

#5   2007/11/01 01:46PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote bubble303:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Conway... I hate to burst your bubble... this is how we (viewers) get treated by the writers. They have a ton of unfinished/unresolved story lines....

I burst people's bubble!!! That's my job lol

Personally i think Plum is deadmeat & lyin in a gutter sumwhere or buried 6ft under or in a morgue as another John Doe I think Chow killed Plum cuz he walked in on him killing JiMin hmmmmmmm.....

#6   2007/11/01 03:41PM
    mdtuttle

I too am surprised that the Genoa City police have not even raised an eyebrow at the fact that Carson has convenitley disappered. Doesn't it seem strange to anyone that he just fell off the face of the map?

#7   2007/11/01 03:42PM
    mdtuttle

I too am surprised that the Genoa City police have not even raised an eyebrow at the fact that Carson has convenitley disappered. Doesn't it seem strange to anyone that he just fell off the face of the map?

#8   2007/11/01 03:47PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote mdtuttle: I too am surprised that the Genoa City police have not even raised an eyebrow at the fact that Carson has convenitley disappered. Doesn't it seem strange to anyone that he just fell off the face of the map?

Ms.Tuttle... they don't have time to look at any other person because their only detective suffers from running mouth disease and has tunnel vision. It was easy for Carson to slip under the radar and leave without notice. Are they even suspicious? Nawh... they don't even know he's gone!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list