List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No MM Then Kill Adam Forever!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No MM Then Kill Adam Forever!

Started by MeganM at 2013/12/22 03:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/22 09:09PM, Views: 1057, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/12/22 06:39PM
    Re: No MM Then Kill Adam Forever!
    APRIL JOY

If by some wild chance Adam is killed.he should be buried with his mother.he left everything to Connor with Chelsea over seeing it.Victor is not able to break it and Chelsea keep a her word to Adam that Victor has no part of Connor life.no say so or anything.what would be cool if they kill Adam.he leaves a letter saying Dylan is Connor father.he lied he wanted Chelsea back and he knew the only way was to lie .he paid the tech off to change the test.now that would send Victor for a loop.but Adam still left everything to Chelsea and Connor.

#12   2013/12/22 06:46PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote Layngel:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Wow, after 37 years, I must have been watching the wrong Soap.. I thought it was called "The Young and Restless".. not "The Adam Show"..

All kidding aside..Adam is a vital character on this Soap.. so I hope he is a recast with someone who does the job just as well. Surely, among all of the unknown and unemployed actors, there is "just one" out there who can do the job justice.

Folks this is not Shakespeare..with Sir Laurence Olivier leaving the role!!!! nor are they filming "Gone With The Wind" and Clark Gable got fired..

Please, let's put this into perspective.. I think MM did an outstanding job.. but he is gone... period.. but the character of "Adam" still exist.

I am 36 and I have to say Laurence Olivier was seriously sexy! I look back on actors and say that some of the so called "sexy" actors now cannot hold a candle to the ones that made Tinseltown what it is. Clark Gable is another. And James Dean

Oh back to your point..ahemm... I think MM really nailed the Adam character. I am sad to see him go. But recasting the character will probably happen. I will keep watching the show regardless as I want to see our remaining 4 soaps survive in a day and age of reality, talk cooking self help garbage. Katie Courics show (the one that got OLTL cancelled) is now cancelled. The big ol 2 years it lasted. Killing a soap that lasted decades. The Revolution got cancelled after 6 months. 6 months as opposed to the decades AMC was on.

Thanks for your input.. Yesss, I would hate to see Soaps leave also..their replacements are not worth a dime, IMO.

I have been watching Soaps since 1957.. I was 23.. I have enjoyed thousands and thousands of hours of soaps... pure escape and entertainment for me.... beyond that.. I don't keep up with who is fired etc.. in fact, in my day.. it was never on the news.. that actor left and the other one took over or the character was killed off.... no big deal.. but that was before social media.

I remember watching ATWT and their main character who was a doctor, played by this actor for 10 plus years.. got killed suddenly.. wow, did that shock everyone. Many years later, it came out. he was an alcoholic and came in late too often and the show got tired of it. There can be sooo many reason why an actor is fired.

I started when Soaps were done "live"... to me, that is what made them intersting.. they had to know their stuff. or they did not stay.

I too will miss MM.. but that is life.. I truly hope the characte is recast and I will give that person a true chance to prove himself.

#13   2013/12/22 06:51PM
    Layngel

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Wow, after 37 years, I must have been watching the wrong Soap.. I thought it was called "The Young and Restless".. not "The Adam Show"..

All kidding aside..Adam is a vital character on this Soap.. so I hope he is a recast with someone who does the job just as well. Surely, among all of the unknown and unemployed actors, there is "just one" out there who can do the job justice.

Folks this is not Shakespeare..with Sir Laurence Olivier leaving the role!!!! nor are they filming "Gone With The Wind" and Clark Gable got fired..

Please, let's put this into perspective.. I think MM did an outstanding job.. but he is gone... period.. but the character of "Adam" still exist.

I am 36 and I have to say Laurence Olivier was seriously sexy! I look back on actors and say that some of the so called "sexy" actors now cannot hold a candle to the ones that made Tinseltown what it is. Clark Gable is another. And James Dean

Oh back to your point..ahemm... I think MM really nailed the Adam character. I am sad to see him go. But recasting the character will probably happen. I will keep watching the show regardless as I want to see our remaining 4 soaps survive in a day and age of reality, talk cooking self help garbage. Katie Courics show (the one that got OLTL cancelled) is now cancelled. The big ol 2 years it lasted. Killing a soap that lasted decades. The Revolution got cancelled after 6 months. 6 months as opposed to the decades AMC was on.

Thanks for your input.. Yesss, I would hate to see Soaps leave also..their replacements are not worth a dime, IMO.

I have been watching Soaps since 1957.. I was 23.. I have enjoyed thousands and thousands of hours of soaps... pure escape and entertainment for me.... beyond that.. I don't keep up with who is fired etc.. in fact, in my day.. it was never on the news.. that actor left and the other one took over or the character was killed off.... no big deal.. but that was before social media.

I remember watching ATWT and their main character who was a doctor, played by this actor for 10 plus years.. got killed suddenly.. wow, did that shock everyone. Many years later, it came out. he was an alcoholic and came in late too often and the show got tired of it. There can be sooo many reason why an actor is fired.

I started when Soaps were done "live"... to me, that is what made them intersting.. they had to know their stuff. or they did not stay.

I too will miss MM.. but that is life.. I truly hope the characte is recast and I will give that person a true chance to prove himself.

So well put. I started watching as a teen when Marlena got possessed on DOOL. I loved that crazy story. Since I have adopted them all at one point or another.

I think you nailed it with all the social media. I mean I know it can be a great way to communicate. But it is too often becomes a I said/they said gossip mill. Plus all the "well I have inside info I can't reveal" mumbo jumbo.

I think it would be better if people left for whatever reason and there was not all the speculation.

#14   2013/12/22 08:07PM
    xjustbestrong

They're not killing his character off.

#15   2013/12/22 08:13PM
    bukopandan

Quote Nutty Nancy:
    Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote MeganM: That's my opinion!

One of the recent spoilers says something like "Victor makes a fatal mistake....." Wonder if it could involve Adam.

I agree that if MM is gone -- enough with Adam. We're not that desperate for yet anotheer Newman offspring.

I agree. If MM is gone for good then let Victor kill him. Then we could get rid of Victor. But with the way the writers kiss EB's butt he would get off as usual.

Maybe Vic opens his big know-it-all mouth and someone--maybe Billy--reacts to what is said and that leads to Adam's death.

If Vic is involved in Adam being killed, this loss of his own child should finally change that man so that he stops finding no fault with what he does and only fault with what everyone else does, but we'll see.

#16   2013/12/22 08:15PM
    bukopandan

Quote 1Elvis: If they kill Adam off... Would they bury him where Hope is at ? Are would Victor keep him in gc ?

I can see Vic wanting him close but feeling that he should be where life was once filled with love and security.

#17   2013/12/22 08:26PM
    1Elvis

I liked CE 100% better as Adam. He was hot.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/22 08:28PM
    #18   2013/12/22 09:09PM
    MeganM

IMO This last year MM held this soap together, along with Nick & Sharon! Bringing the Bug....boring as He**! All the new characters story lines are horrible!! JFP had a big hand in this this no matter how they try and spin it!!!
    What's your favorite story line going on right now?

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list