List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who do you think is the love of Adam's life?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who do you think is the love of Adam's life?

Started by heartylady at 2013/12/22 08:27AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/25 11:35AM, Views: 2443, Replies: 62
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/12/23 06:03PM
    Re: Who do you think is the love of Adam's life?
    heartylady

Quote Embrace:
    Quote laurie6: IMO, It depend on the story they are writing at the time. The love of anyone's life on this show changes with each story line. At first it was Sharon and now it seems like Adam forgot all about her and for a while now he only cares about Chelsea and she is the love of his life at this time.

And this is what the writers would like us to do - change our feelings as they keep changing their storylines. They want us to believe something else other than what we have witnessed on our very screens. If I may speak for Shadam fans, we saw the greatest love story ever told on any soap. We saw a character that fought all odds for his one true love. He pursued her; he never gave up on her; and swept her off her feet. He was there when she had no one. He showed her how to fight and be strong when Nick tore her down and treated her like a child. She fell passionately in love with this man. And he told her, "THERE IS NO ONE ELSE, ONLY YOU AND ME." She was there for him just the same. There was a time it was them two against the world. She helped him become a better person - the Adam we see today. Chelsea didn't do that.She simply reaped the benefits. When things were over with Chelsea, he never pursued her the way he did Sharon. He is not madly in love with Chelsea. They may make sense because of Connor (a baby named after another man). But why wouldn't they. It may be easier more convienient for him to accept what is in his house. But it was so much more passionate and charismatic with Sharon. I don't even know how it can be questioned who Adam's true love really is.

To be fair though when things ended with Chelsea, he never pursued Sharon either. Also it is Adam who made it possible for Chelsea to reap the benefits of Sharon's hard work and immense sacrifice.

#42   2013/12/23 06:15PM
    Savoy

Adam is the love of Adam's life, followed by his son, then Chelsea.

#43   2013/12/23 06:17PM
    1Elvis

Quote Savoy: Adam is the love of Adam's life, followed by his son, then Chelsea.

At one time I thought Rafe was his first love. after Rafe left Adam loved no one, but himself.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/23 06:19PM
    #44   2013/12/23 06:20PM
    heartylady

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Embrace:
    Quote laurie6: IMO, It depend on the story they are writing at the time. The love of anyone's life on this show changes with each story line. At first it was Sharon and now it seems like Adam forgot all about her and for a while now he only cares about Chelsea and she is the love of his life at this time.

And this is what the writers would like us to do - change our feelings as they keep changing their storylines. They want us to believe something else other than what we have witnessed on our very screens. If I may speak for Shadam fans, we saw the greatest love story ever told on any soap. We saw a character that fought all odds for his one true love. He pursued her; he never gave up on her; and swept her off her feet. He was there when she had no one. He showed her how to fight and be strong when Nick tore her down and treated her like a child. She fell passionately in love with this man. And he told her, "THERE IS NO ONE ELSE, ONLY YOU AND ME." She was there for him just the same. There was a time it was them two against the world. She helped him become a better person - the Adam we see today. Chelsea didn't do that.She simply reaped the benefits. When things were over with Chelsea, he never pursued her the way he did Sharon. He is not madly in love with Chelsea. They may make sense because of Connor (a baby named after another man). But why wouldn't they. It may be easier more convienient for him to accept what is in his house. But it was so much more passionate and charismatic with Sharon. I don't even know how it can be questioned who Adam's true love really is.

I think Adam and Sharon had incredible chemistry, and this is coming from someone who is a Chadam fan. I like Chelsea and Adam as I see them as kindred spirits. But I also think he had a special spark with Sharon. The thing is..if Adam is not killed off..if he is recast..we will probably see Shadam and Chadam revisited many times. It's a soap and couples very rarely last too long. He will probably have another _____dam in the future as well...making both fan bases mad.

Adam and Sharon HAD amazing chemistry and this is coming from a total sharon hater.. but they lost something along the way and they lost that special thang they had.. when shadam first got together I couldn't help but like them and I hated Sharon.. but somewhere they lost that feeling..

I liked how Adam could be himself with Chelsea.. with Sharon he had to be on his best behaviour all of the time and that is why they didn't work..

Chelsea and Adam were great until Adam let Sharon come between him and Chelsea .. that is when they lost me as their fan.. hated that Adam did the same thing to protect Sharon..

He had to be on his best behaviour with Chelsea as well, so I do not believe he was able to be himself with Chels. Chelsea expects him to not have Victor or Newman in his life as well. Also he did not let Sharon come in between them, he wanted Sharon. I believe that if Chelsea was not pregnant or had not just had a miscarriage, I believe he would have left her earlier or he would not have felt that guilty about leaving her.

#45   2013/12/23 06:25PM
    1Elvis

Between Skye, Sharon, Rafe and Chelsea. I do not believe Adam ever said who was the love of his life.

#46   2013/12/23 06:44PM
    Savoy

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Savoy: Adam is the love of Adam's life, followed by his son, then Chelsea.

At one time I thought Rafe was his first love. after Rafe left Adam loved no one, but himself.

Adam was using Rafe, love had nothing to do with that.

#47   2013/12/23 06:45PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote heartylady:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Embrace:

I think Adam and Sharon had incredible chemistry, and this is coming from someone who is a Chadam fan. I like Chelsea and Adam as I see them as kindred spirits. But I also think he had a special spark with Sharon. The thing is..if Adam is not killed off..if he is recast..we will probably see Shadam and Chadam revisited many times. It's a soap and couples very rarely last too long. He will probably have another _____dam in the future as well...making both fan bases mad.

Adam and Sharon HAD amazing chemistry and this is coming from a total sharon hater.. but they lost something along the way and they lost that special thang they had.. when shadam first got together I couldn't help but like them and I hated Sharon.. but somewhere they lost that feeling..

I liked how Adam could be himself with Chelsea.. with Sharon he had to be on his best behaviour all of the time and that is why they didn't work..

Chelsea and Adam were great until Adam let Sharon come between him and Chelsea .. that is when they lost me as their fan.. hated that Adam did the same thing to protect Sharon..

He had to be on his best behaviour with Chelsea as well, so I do not believe he was able to be himself with Chels. Chelsea expects him to not have Victor or Newman in his life as well. Also he did not let Sharon come in between them, he wanted Sharon. I believe that if Chelsea was not pregnant or had not just had a miscarriage, I believe he would have left her earlier or he would not have felt that guilty about leaving her.

Except Adam never left Chelsea. She was the one who asked for the divorce both times.

#48   2013/12/23 06:48PM
    1Elvis

Quote Savoy:
    Quote 1Elvis:

Adam was using Rafe, love had nothing to do with that.

ITA.

#49   2013/12/23 06:49PM
    Sinny

Quote Barbyboo: Do you wish it was you? Anybody go for that?

UGH not me. Adam does not do it for me at all

#50   2013/12/23 06:59PM
    KITTYKAT01

Sharon is the love of Adam's life.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list