List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who do you think is the love of Adam's life?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who do you think is the love of Adam's life?

Started by heartylady at 2013/12/22 08:27AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/25 11:35AM, Views: 2445, Replies: 62
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/12/22 01:36PM
    Re: Who do you think is the love of Adam's life?
    Layngel

Quote Barbyboo: Do you wish it was you? Anybody go for that?

I wouldn't mind , but I would prefer to be Daniels . I would take Billy too

#22   2013/12/22 02:18PM
    APRIL JOY

Adam is like Victor.I do believe and feel ShAron was and is the love of his life. Yes he loves Chelsea and he love his son but Adam real heart belong with ShAron. He also like his father looks out for himself. Adam can love two women at the same time.Chelsea is like Adam a con who will do what they both need to get what they want.Sharon is a lot like his mother hope.sweet kind see others dark side but looks for the good in them.everyone knows a man falls for those that remind them of their mother. Chelsea might be with Adam but will never be the soul mate ShAron was with Adam.

#23   2013/12/22 03:11PM
    lilie

Quote APRIL JOY: Adam is like Victor.I do believe and feel ShAron was and is the love of his life. Yes he loves Chelsea and he love his son but Adam real heart belong with ShAron. He also like his father looks out for himself. Adam can love two women at the same time.Chelsea is like Adam a con who will do what they both need to get what they want.Sharon is a lot like his mother hope.sweet kind see others dark side but looks for the good in them.everyone knows a man falls for those that remind them of their mother. Chelsea might be with Adam but will never be the soul mate ShAron was with Adam.

Apil Joy BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! And this is EXACLY what I believe to be TRUE.

Yes, Adam LOVES Chelsea, that is NOT what's in dispute here.

But to say he LOVES Chelsea "MORE" than he LOVES Sharon is to say that Adam does NOT need to "breath in oxygen"to survive..

Because we all know full well we CANNOT survive without oxygen...

#24   2013/12/22 04:52PM
    Bebenette

Sharon is the true love of his life. There was nothing he would not do for Sharon. He would follow her do anything to be with her. She saw the real Adam and loved him. Adam was so passionate loving and tender with Sharon and he worshiped the ground she walked on. Adam came alive with her but unfortunately due to bad writing and obviously the intention to get rid of him, they stopped the story abruptly and stuck him with Chelsea whom he had no chemistry with. They thought it would make it easier to get rid of him as he has been a pale imitation of his character lately, always moping around.

#25   2013/12/22 05:30PM
    ericlizafan

I think Chelsea is the love of his life. Last year when Adam and Chelsea took a break while Adam sorted out his feelings for Chelsea and Sharon, he had a dream...in that dream was Chelsea. That's when he realized that Chelsea was the one. The last time he was with Sharon he just used her for sex.

#26   2013/12/22 05:31PM
    cdhg

Chelsea Lawson. This is my viewpoint based on what I have seen on screen through actions, dialogue, emotions, etc. Their relationship to me points to a deep relationship of both accepting each other despite their pasts and wanting a family together going beyond sex. Adam made that one great love comment a while back and Chelsea mentioned Adam as the love of her life. The writers would not go there with Chelsea's dialogue if it wasn't true in reverse IMO. So I see Adam and Chelsea being the love of each other's lives and Nick and Sharon being the loves of each other's lives.

#27   2013/12/22 05:40PM
    laurie6

IMO, It depend on the story they are writing at the time. The love of anyone's life on this show changes with each story line. At first it was Sharon and now it seems like Adam forgot all about her and for a while now he only cares about Chelsea and she is the love of his life at this time.

#28   2013/12/22 05:54PM
    orange112477

I think he loves Chelsea but I also think he loves Sharon as well.In my opinon he and Chelsea seem better together.

#29   2013/12/22 06:26PM
    villyforever55

Adam has two loves:
    Victor represents unrequited love and
    Connor gives him a chance to show unconditional love. JMHO!

#30   2013/12/22 06:30PM
    Embrace

Quote APRIL JOY: Adam is like Victor.I do believe and feel ShAron was and is the love of his life. Yes he loves Chelsea and he love his son but Adam real heart belong with ShAron. He also like his father looks out for himself. Adam can love two women at the same time.Chelsea is like Adam a con who will do what they both need to get what they want.Sharon is a lot like his mother hope.sweet kind see others dark side but looks for the good in them.everyone knows a man falls for those that remind them of their mother. Chelsea might be with Adam but will never be the soul mate ShAron was with Adam.

You nailed it!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list