List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who do you think is the love of Adam's life?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who do you think is the love of Adam's life?

Started by heartylady at 2013/12/22 08:27AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/25 11:35AM, Views: 2260, Replies: 62
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/22 12:44PM
    Re: Who do you think is the love of Adam's life?
    Lady53

Quote Sunnyflower: He definitely loved Chelsea more, that much was clear, but I am not sure if she was the love of his life.

I agree with you Sunny....his love(if you can really call it that)for Sharon from the very beginning was always about beating out Nick for her. Then it turned to guilt for what he had done to her so he wanted to try to right his wrongs with her. And let us not forget the topper to this so called love...she was the only one who would even talk to him in the whole damn town.

#12   2013/12/22 12:45PM
    hopey pix

Sharon,definately!!He was always skulking around after her!!I wish they'd given Sam and Sharon more of a chance!!Because the romance was dying between Adam and Sharon a long time ago,and never could be rekindled!!It was never the same anymore as when they were first together!!Sharon always gets the Newman left-overs!How about a new start with Sam in 2014?AND Adam,if TSJ is coming on as Adam,he should continue a fresh,hot,romance with Chelsea!!It could be sweet!!And please don't put Sharon with Nick!!It's OLD and OVER-DONE like last year's Xmas turkey!!YUCK!!!

#13   2013/12/22 12:46PM
    Lady53

Quote dafyduc:
    Quote Sunnyflower: He definitely loved Chelsea more, that much was clear, but I am not sure if she was the love of his life.

Yea, that was perfectly clear when he stepped all over chelsea's feelings(notice I didn't say heart cause I don't think she has one) to help Sharon when she needed him

As he said he owed her had to help her...he felt guilty

Sharon didn't need him his guilt made him think he was the only one who could help her.

#14   2013/12/22 12:49PM
    Layngel

I think he loved both Sharon and Chelsea in different ways and at different points. I think the true love of his life though is Connor.

#15   2013/12/22 12:50PM
    lilie

Quote hopey pix: Sharon,definately!!He was always skulking around after her!!I wish they'd given Sam and Sharon more of a chance!!Because the romance was dying between Adam and Sharon a long time ago,and never could be rekindled!!It was never the same anymore as when they were first together!!Sharon always gets the Newman left-overs!How about a new start with Sam in 2014?AND Adam,if TSJ is coming on as Adam,he should continue a fresh,hot,romance with Chelsea!!It could be sweet!!And please don't put Sharon with Nick!!It's OLD and OVER-DONE like last year's Xmas turkey!!YUCK!!!

Hopey I agree with you, Sharon was DEFINITELY his ONE & ONLY "TRUE" LOVE...

#16   2013/12/22 01:19PM
    Georgia rain

Chelsea is my pic.

#17   2013/12/22 01:19PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Layngel: I think he loved both Sharon and Chelsea in different ways and at different points. I think the true love of his life though is Connor.

I agree--Adam's son is the center of his world and his love for that boy is pure, w/o reservation and true.. That being said, it seems clear that MM's Adam leaves GC in love with Chelsea Lawson.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/22 01:20PM
    #18   2013/12/22 01:25PM
    Barbyboo

Do you wish it was you? Anybody go for that?

#19   2013/12/22 01:26PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote lilie:

Well I did NOT see that as clear at all. Like a previous poster mentioned, Adam wanted the "ease" that comes with having a family and since Chelsea had made herself quite AVAILABLE, so he went with it.

Even Stevie Wonder could see that there was NO "great" love per say between this pairing...Just my opinion anyway.

But to each his/her own...

Except that Adam loved and wanted Chelsea all summer when she wasn't remotely available.

#20   2013/12/22 01:32PM
    lilie

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote lilie:

Well I did NOT see that as clear at all. Like a previous poster mentioned, Adam wanted the "ease" that comes with having a family and since Chelsea had made herself quite AVAILABLE, so he went with it.

Even Stevie Wonder could see that there was NO "great" love per say between this pairing...Just my opinion anyway.

But to each his/her own...

Except that Adam loved and wanted Chelsea all summer when she wasn't remotely available.

Well I was simply answering Sunny's post about it being "clear" that Adam loved Chelsea more when my two "eyes" were seing to the contrary..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/22 01:35PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list