List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who do you think is the love of Adam's life?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who do you think is the love of Adam's life?

Started by heartylady at 2013/12/22 08:27AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/25 11:35AM, Views: 2241, Replies: 62
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/22 08:27AM
    Who do you think is the love of Adam's life?
    heartylady

As we all know by now that MM has been let go from Y&R. He has had two popular pairings.

When Michael Fairman interviewed him earlier in the year he asked MM who was the love of Adam's life and Fairman stated he himself is not sure. For myself in the beginning of the year I was thinking he was just feeling guilty over letting down Chelsea but loved Sharon. Although MM no longer played it like before, the way he would look at Sharon before was no longer there.

After the way they ended Shadam, as always there is an agenda, last year the agenda which became clearer later was having Sharon in the Shictor storyline and according to MM, MAB wanted Sharon in a triangle with Nikki/Sharon and Victor. This time around the agenda which also became clearer later was to have Sharon in the paternity storyline and now with the way they abruptly fired MM, there were two agendas this time around to ending Shadam. Like MAB, the writers saddled him in Chelsea's orbit and backburner him like last year. To me Adam just wanted the easy family life with Chelsea and his son rather than a life with Chelsea.

So for this Adam (not sure if there will be a recast) who is the love of Adam's life Chelsea, Sharon Or Himself? Do you think the writers have made it clear to you that Chelsea is the love of Adam's life? OR does Adam just loves to be loved and have someone there for him regardless of what he does, he just wants an easy family life, never mind he creates most of the problems in his life, in another words loves himself the most.

#2   2013/12/22 09:23AM
    Re: Who do you think is the love of Adam's life?
    1Elvis

Adam loved no one, but himself. If they are not going to do a recast then probably he will go off to prison or Billy will commit murder & get away with it.
    Than we'll see more of Victor and Billy hate for one another.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/22 09:24AM
    #3   2013/12/22 09:32AM
    Soap Fan

Quote 1Elvis: Adam loved no one, but himself. If they are not going to do a recast then probably he will go off to prison or Billy will commit murder & get away with it.

So true. The love of Adam's life is Adam.

#4   2013/12/22 09:35AM
    1Elvis

Quote Soap Fan:
    Quote 1Elvis: Adam loved no one, but himself. If they are not going to do a recast then probably he will go off to prison or Billy will commit murder & get away with it.

So true. The love of Adam's life is Adam.

#5   2013/12/22 09:41AM
    sweetangel.

His Beloved Loving Father Victor

#6   2013/12/22 10:29AM
    Sinny

I don't think he met the love of his life.. I have no doubt they will recast and I think sooner rather than later.

#7   2013/12/22 10:31AM
    Sunnyflower

He definitely loved Chelsea more, that much was clear, but I am not sure if she was the love of his life.

#8   2013/12/22 12:15PM
    dafyduc

Quote Sunnyflower: He definitely loved Chelsea more, that much was clear, but I am not sure if she was the love of his life.

Yea, that was perfectly clear when he stepped all over chelsea's feelings(notice I didn't say heart cause I don't think she has one) to help Sharon when she needed him

#9   2013/12/22 12:30PM
    lilie

Quote Sunnyflower: He definitely loved Chelsea more, that much was clear, but I am not sure if she was the love of his life.

Well I did NOT see that as clear at all. Like a previous poster mentioned, Adam wanted the "ease" that comes with having a family and since Chelsea had made herself quite AVAILABLE, so he went with it.

Even Stevie Wonder could see that there was NO "great" love per say between this pairing...Just my opinion anyway.

But to each his/her own...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/22 12:36PM
    #10   2013/12/22 12:39PM
    lilie

Quote dafyduc:

Yea, that was perfectly clear when he stepped all over chelsea's feelings(notice I didn't say heart cause I don't think she has one) to help Sharon when she needed him

Hi Dafy to the bold, Ouch!...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list