List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: trevor st john as the new adam!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

trevor st john as the new adam!

Started by kelligross at 2013/12/22 03:32AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/01 06:46PM, Views: 7752, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/12/23 05:40AM
    Re: trevor st john as the new adam!
    Homesick Cajun

Quote gardengal: My hunch is MM got a new script on Wed after being told Tue he was let go. Its kind of salt to the wound to tell you will be replace. Not that Phelps would ever do that kind of parting cheap shot. Even so I think you will find Adam gets killed in MM's last episode. No need to replace, and angry fans have in effect been dismissed from the show. Not that Phelps in her various tenures has ever done that before.

Now having said all that, if I am wrong, the next Adam will be shorter than SB and not have a fanbase to outshine SB's. Nor will the actor ever bother to over act the limited emotional range of SB. Now does TSJ fit that bill? The other factor is will CBS be willing to fork over the cash that a veteran soap actor will bring, or will they have no choice.

My hunch is the same as yours. I think he was handed a new script at the same time he was handed his pink slip.

Also, agree about the conditions that go along with a possible recast, in the event he's not disposed of permanently.

Goes without saying, I agree with your assessment of Phelps too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/23 05:42AM
    #32   2013/12/23 07:32AM
    Lanie1959

i think TSJ is a little old to play Adam...somebody like David Gregory could take the role...he had a huge fan base on OLTL and as horribke as his character was he was extremely popular.....sound familiar?

#33   2013/12/23 07:33AM
    Axl Rose

TSJ I can actually see him as Adam Newman believe it or not but at the same time I think he would kind of be a little bit old for the role of Adam

#34   2013/12/25 07:35AM
    ecantor

The more I think about this, the more I don't like it. TSJ is a good actor, but I don't see him as Adam.

#35   2013/12/25 07:43AM
    Ericafan

If they recast I hope he's in the running. He is 42 I think, how old is Adam supposed to be? If anyone saw him in the OLTL s/l about capital punishment you'd know he can do dark stories, which is what Y&R is all about lately.

#36   2014/02/01 04:40PM
    Axl Rose

TSJ now that I think about it I can actually see him as a re-cast Adam Newman, he would actually fit the bill quite well

#37   2014/02/01 06:46PM
    Messalina

Quote lilie:
    Quote kelligross: Victor Adam Newman Jr. & Victor Lord Jr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38R4We6iPmQ

guys, watch this video & lemme know what you think!!!

Well, though I'm a HUGE fan of TSJ, I do NOT see him as Adam.

Bottom line, I do NOT see anyone as Adam other than MM.

The ONLY actor who even comes in as a CLOSE SECOND is Chris Egans b/c I was on the road of FALLING in love with him when played the role for that short time..

I agree, I thought that Chris Engen was very powerful as Adam (and I did NOT want to see him leave). But it was Chris's choice to leave and Y&R really lucked out when they found a second and equally powerful actor to play Adam (MM ) and I seriously doubt that they are going to get lucky a 3rd time

As for TSJ, from all reports, he, too, was considered to be "difficult" by some of his co-workers on the OLTL set and, if that's true, I'm sure that he would also have problems with Eric Braeden

Edited To Add: Where the heck is my avatar???

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/01 06:52PM
    « 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list