List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: trevor st john as the new adam!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

trevor st john as the new adam!

Started by kelligross at 2013/12/22 03:32AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/01 06:46PM, Views: 7829, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/12/22 12:56PM
    Re: trevor st john as the new adam!
    hubbardfan

That was a good video, and I actually think he could possibly pull it off! They have similar looks and TSJ has the evil part down pat, but I won't be watching, b/c MM TOOK that role from the first guy who played him, and afaic, NO ONE else can fill his shoes! If TSJ does get cast as Adam, I hope he, too, puts SB to shame...that won't be hard to do! Why should he hide his talent to make SB look good? If SB can't do that on his own maybe he shouldn't be there!

#22   2013/12/22 01:23PM
    Barbyboo

Could Lindsay lohan replace Sharon she fits the role perfectly....except she's twent y years younger but they could slap some makeup leave her hair straight and roll her as Sharon.... You say no way, well I say no one can be Adam like mm. Some actors just fit their roll...

#23   2013/12/22 01:31PM
    Ericafan

MM is gone, someone will come in eventually and I'd like it to be TSJ. Now we've got more info than we had this morning, maybe some more will be allowed in. As they say in New York, it is what it is. Done. You can't pretend Otherwise by blocking info from fans.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/22 01:33PM
    #24   2013/12/22 01:34PM
    Layngel

Quote Ericafan: MM is gone, someone will come in eventually and I'd like it to be TSJ. Now we've got more info than we had this morning, maybe some more will be allowed in. As they say in New York, it is what it is. Done. You can't pretend Otherwise by blocking info from fans.

I do wish they would say what happened. Just to set the record straight and end speculation.

#25   2013/12/22 01:53PM
    Lizzytish

Never cared for him on oltl. If they bring on a new Adam they need to change the character as well. I was tired of the "everybody hates Adam" show.

#26   2013/12/22 01:54PM
    mackdaddy

Quote kelligross: Victor Adam Newman Jr. & Victor Lord Jr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38R4We6iPmQ

guys, watch this video & lemme know what you think!!!

Good choice!

#27   2013/12/22 06:30PM
    APRIL JOY

Quote kelligross: are you saying they're gonna kill off adam? i read he goes to prison for 6 months and comes back with a different actor. am i wrong?

Newman don't die only the Abbott's so they can be spare body parts for the Newman's.

#28   2013/12/22 06:34PM
    villyforever55

Quote APRIL JOY:
    Quote kelligross: are you saying they're gonna kill off adam? i read he goes to prison for 6 months and comes back with a different actor. am i wrong?

Newman don't die only the Abbott's so they can be spare body parts for the Newman's.

Ouch!

#29   2013/12/23 01:10AM
    toddblairluver

Quote Ericafan: Gardengal: Trevor SJ is blonder, not sure how tall he is. He had a long run in OLTL so yeah, there is the $$ angle. Big fan following on the ABC soap fan base.

He can color his hair.

Trevor has tons of OLTL fans.

#30   2013/12/23 05:34AM
    lynj

Beginning to think the role of Adam must be cursed. They will probably make him a straight villain again.

*bump*

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list