List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: trevor st john as the new adam!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

trevor st john as the new adam!

Started by kelligross at 2013/12/22 03:32AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/01 06:46PM, Views: 7834, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/22 06:31AM
    Re: trevor st john as the new adam!
    Ericafan

I agree, he was very good. I hope the rumors aren't true as to why he was let go. Still, we have to seperate the actor from the character.

#12   2013/12/22 07:02AM
    ecantor

I would give him a chance.

#13   2013/12/22 10:58AM
    windsong10

I missed the rumors, I'll try to find them.

#14   2013/12/22 11:05AM
    windsong10

Found the rumor on this site. I hadn't been on in a couple of days.

I hope it's not true.

#15   2013/12/22 12:06PM
    Laduree

Quote gardengal: My hunch is MM got a new script on Wed after being told Tue he was let go. Its kind of salt to the wound to tell you will be replace. Not that Phelps would ever do that kind of parting cheap shot. Even so I think you will find Adam gets killed in MM's last episode. No need to replace, and angry fans have in effect been dismissed from the show. Not that Phelps in her various tenures has ever done that before.

Now having said all that, if I am wrong, the next Adam will be shorter than SB and not have a fanbase to outshine SB's. Nor will the actor ever bother to over act the limited emotional range of SB. Now does TSJ fit that bill? The other factor is will CBS be willing to fork over the cash that a veteran soap actor will bring, or will they have no choice.

THIS. I would certainly never take anything to the bank where JFP is concerned. I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of the role, should MM be replaced. I will believe it when I see it....if I bother to see it. As of right now, I am taking an extended hiatus from Y&R after Mr. Muhney's last performance. I have lots of projects going on, so I won't miss it one bit.

#16   2013/12/22 12:10PM
    ecantor

Quote windsong10: Had I never had seen Michael as Adam, I might think this Trevor sure beat the last actor in Adam's role, but Micheal is genius in my book. I doubt he's replaceable, but I'll continue to watch the show.

I thought Michael as Adam was a perfect replacement for Victor. I don't know what they are thinking letting him go. I think it's called shooting yourself in the foot.

Michael as Adam goes down in my book as one of the best soap actors/characters of all time, and I have watched soaps 6 decades, since I was 5 years old in 1956.

You are so right. MM is a very tough act to follow.

#17   2013/12/22 12:14PM
    lilie

Quote kelligross: Victor Adam Newman Jr. & Victor Lord Jr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38R4We6iPmQ

guys, watch this video & lemme know what you think!!!

Well, though I'm a HUGE fan of TSJ, I do NOT see him as Adam.

Bottom line, I do NOT see anyone as Adam other than MM.

The ONLY actor who even comes in as a CLOSE SECOND is Chris Egans b/c I was on the road of FALLING in love with him when played the role for that short time..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/22 12:17PM
    #18   2013/12/22 12:31PM
    Lady53

Although I love TSJ....I don't think this is the role for him. I think he would be better suited on GH.

Not that I'm a fan but Michael Dempsey (Played Alan-Michael Spauding on GL) might be a good fit.

He's got the looks and the talent too.

#19   2013/12/22 12:40PM
    hopey pix

WOW!!Next to Roger Howarth and Michael Easton,these guys kept me watching OLTL!!It would be great to see TSJ as Adam!!I will miss MM for sure!!Maybe he can come back in the future as some look-alike!!That would be GREAT!!

#20   2013/12/22 12:53PM
    Layngel

I have mixed feelings. I really like MM, and am going to miss him. He is Adam to me. It is hard to think replacement.

On the other hand, I really liked TSJ's work on OLTL and I think he is drop dead handsome!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list