List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: trevor st john as the new adam!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

trevor st john as the new adam!

Started by kelligross at 2013/12/22 03:32AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/01 06:46PM, Views: 7677, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/22 03:32AM
    trevor st john as the new adam!
    kelligross

Victor Adam Newman Jr. & Victor Lord Jr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38R4We6iPmQ

guys, watch this video & lemme know what you think!!!

#2   2013/12/22 03:37AM
    Re: trevor st john as the new adam!
    Barbyboo

Nope no new Adam for me, hopeing fans get Mm back

#3   2013/12/22 03:46AM
    Ericafan

Absolutely! I love him. I liked MM but if something happened and he is gone then yes! Darn, I thought this was a spoiler

#4   2013/12/22 04:01AM
    kelligross

haha. sorry. it's my wishful thinking. i found the video & they look & act so much alike! he reminds me of adam.

#5   2013/12/22 04:26AM
    gardengal

My hunch is MM got a new script on Wed after being told Tue he was let go. Its kind of salt to the wound to tell you will be replace. Not that Phelps would ever do that kind of parting cheap shot. Even so I think you will find Adam gets killed in MM's last episode. No need to replace, and angry fans have in effect been dismissed from the show. Not that Phelps in her various tenures has ever done that before.

Now having said all that, if I am wrong, the next Adam will be shorter than SB and not have a fanbase to outshine SB's. Nor will the actor ever bother to over act the limited emotional range of SB. Now does TSJ fit that bill? The other factor is will CBS be willing to fork over the cash that a veteran soap actor will bring, or will they have no choice.

#6   2013/12/22 04:52AM
    kelligross

are you saying they're gonna kill off adam? i read he goes to prison for 6 months and comes back with a different actor. am i wrong?

#7   2013/12/22 05:06AM
    kelligross

michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/should-yr-try-to-nab-trevor-st-john-as-the-recast-a...

#8   2013/12/22 05:18AM
    Ari1

I will never accept any actor except MM as Adam. He's irreplaceable.

#9   2013/12/22 05:23AM
    Ericafan

Gardengal: Trevor SJ is blonder, not sure how tall he is. He had a long run in OLTL so yeah, there is the $$ angle. Big fan following on the ABC soap fan base.

#10   2013/12/22 06:19AM
    windsong10

Had I never had seen Michael as Adam, I might think this Trevor sure beat the last actor in Adam's role, but Micheal is genius in my book. I doubt he's replaceable, but I'll continue to watch the show.

I thought Michael as Adam was a perfect replacement for Victor. I don't know what they are thinking letting him go. I think it's called shooting yourself in the foot.

Michael as Adam goes down in my book as one of the best soap actors/characters of all time, and I have watched soaps 6 decades, since I was 5 years old in 1956.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/22 06:20AM
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list