List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can't wait until Nick gets burned again..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can't wait until Nick gets burned again..

Started by Rena54 at 2013/12/20 12:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 02:57PM, Views: 289, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/12/20 12:07PM
    Can't wait until Nick gets burned again..
    Rena54

I am counting down the days (hope soon)when Nick finds out what Sharon did about Summer's paternity. He is so smug when it comes to Adam and Dylan and it will give me great joy to see his reaction when he has been played yet again by Sharon.
    He deserves it, not Summer or Jack.
    This will be fun when Victor tells his son I told u so being taken in by Sharon once again.
    Please, let it be soon.

#2   2013/12/20 12:13PM
    Re: Can't wait until Nick gets burned again..
    janetb

Quote Rena54: I am counting down the days (hope soon)when Nick finds out what Sharon did about Summer's paternity. He is so smug when it comes to Adam and Dylan and it will give me great joy to see his reaction when he has been played yet again by Sharon.
    This will be fun when Victor tells his son I told u so being taken in by Sharon once again.
    Please, let it be soon.

ITA Nick started all this by claiming a child he didn't know was his and blaming it on Cassie's death. He is so quick to defend Sharon and blame everything on her BPD. She knows exactly what she did and isn't trying to get better by keeping the lie. I loathe Victor, but he is right about Sharon and Nick needs to finally wake up.

#3   2013/12/20 02:42PM
    Sinny

Quote Rena54: I am counting down the days (hope soon)when Nick finds out what Sharon did about Summer's paternity. He is so smug when it comes to Adam and Dylan and it will give me great joy to see his reaction when he has been played yet again by Sharon.
    Please, let it be soon.

I can't wait till victor rubs it in his face.. hope to get an I TOLD YOU SO>

#4   2013/12/20 02:57PM
    Sunnyflower

LMAO I can't wait either. What a stupid fool he is.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list