List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's time...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's time...

Started by doodle bug at 2013/12/20 11:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 12:27PM, Views: 790, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/20 11:19AM
    It's time...
    doodle bug

for Red to wake up and shake things up. It's kinda boring in Genoa City.

#2   2013/12/20 11:24AM
    Re: It's time...
    1Elvis

Quote doodle bug: for Red to wake up and shake things up. It's kinda boring in Genoa City.

Red is find where she is out of gc. I think they should pull the plug and make it final.

#3   2013/12/20 11:28AM
    Karl127

Quote doodle bug: for Red to wake up and shake things up. It's kinda boring in Genoa City.

It is extremely boring in GC and will get worse after Jan 30th.

#4   2013/12/20 11:30AM
    Karl127

Quote 1Elvis:

Red is find where she is out of gc. I think they should pull the plug and make it final.

Don't think so, what I heard is it is SN that they are pulling the plug on. Sharon comes clean about changing the paternity test result letter to Nick, Summer is told that Nick really is her Father and what Sharon did and while Summer is is wasted on drugs she kills SN.

#5   2013/12/20 11:35AM
    1Elvis

Quote Karl127:
    Quote 1Elvis:

Don't think so, what I heard is it is SN that they are pulling the plug on. Sharon comes clean about changing the paternity test result letter to Nick, Summer is told that Nick really is her Father and what Sharon did and while Summer is is wasted on drugs she kills SN.

There is no proof until this plays out. I am going to wait to see how it goes. SN will be just find.

#6   2013/12/20 11:38AM
    1Elvis

Quote Karl127:

It is extremely boring in GC and will get worse after Jan 30th.

This show is not boring and this show will move forward like always. Jan 30th make not a bit of difference.

#7   2013/12/20 11:49AM
    SadieLadie

People have been threatening to quit Y&R for 30 years and it's still #1.
    This, too, shall pass.

#8   2013/12/20 11:52AM
    clicquot1

Quote Karl127:
    Quote 1Elvis:

LMBO! That's funny cause what I "heard" is that Adam steals Victa's plane & flies ChuckFaith to Georgia where he lifts her up so she can pulls the plug on coma girl for what druggiesistaSummer did to her mommy!

Adam then flies ChuckyFaith to the Bahamas where he raises her as his kid!

Since Noah witnessed the death he testifies against Summer & she goes to jail for 25 years!

When she meets her jail roomie she is shocked to find CrazyCakes Williams!

Dylan arranges a plastic surgeon to change Crazy's face to Summer's and arranges her to get out to go kill err. "see" Victa!

#9   2013/12/20 12:04PM
    1Elvis

Quote SadieLadie: People have been threatening to quit Y&R for 30 years and it's still #1.
    This, too, shall pass.

Y&R will stay as #1 with or without Adam.

#10   2013/12/20 12:15PM
    clicquot1

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote Karl127:
    Quote 1Elvis:

LMBO! That's funny cause what I "heard" is that Adam steals Victa's plane & flies ChuckFaith to Georgia where he lifts her up so she can pulls the plug on coma girl for what druggiesistaSummer did to her mommy!

Adam then flies ChuckyFaith to the Bahamas where he raises her as his kid!

Since Noah witnessed the death he testifies against Summer & she goes to jail for 25 years!

When she meets her jail roomie she is shocked to find CrazyCakes Williams!

Dylan arranges a plastic surgeon to change Crazy's face to Summer's and arranges her to get out to go kill err. "see" Victa!

Oh, I forgot to add that after CrazySummerCakes kills err. goes to see Victa Dylan goes to see Nick & Nikki at the ranch!

He tells them that not only does he have the bluest eyes that ever blued but that he is the new king of the GC world and will impregnate all the women that is afta his master has a go at them!

All of a sudden Sympathy for the Devil starts to play & in walks Sonny Corinthos! Fade to Black!

Disclaimer: I don't watch GH & never have so I'm not sure if that's the mobster duede's name or not! If it's not my apologies!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list