List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: heather the new christine?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

heather the new christine?

Started by lumi 4ever at 2007/11/01 07:24AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 05:19PM, Views: 539, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/11/02 12:12PM
    Re: heather the new christine?
    oilersfan11

she probably wil fall for cane and he turns her away cause he's in love with lilly even though he's dating heather

#12   2007/11/02 12:25PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote sheri0082: Me neither. Plus she is Pauls daughter, nothing romantic. But, I have a theory on what may happen with her and Paul.

I think she is going to fall in love with Cane, he is going to be all about Lily, so he will reject Heather, then Heather will confide in Paul while being upset about Cane.

I have a feeling she will try to kiss Paul during her reconcilliation and thats how she'll find out Paul is her dad.

I like the way you think. Just like they have Devon falling in love with Lily, they'll have Heather falling in love with her Father because he is s good listener.

Anyway, she's nothing like Cricket to me. I though Cricket was one of the most beautiful actresses on the show. Heather doesn't stand out to me like Cricket did.

#13   2007/11/02 12:27PM
    sheri0082

Man I haven't been on the board in a while, so I didn't know if anyone else saw those looks Devon gives to Lily. I knew I wasn't trippin, but they never came out and said it.

And Heather is pretty and all, just boring and young. IMO

#14   2007/11/02 12:29PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote sheri0082: Man I haven't been on the board in a while, so I didn't know if anyone else saw those looks Devon gives to Lily. I knew I wasn't trippin, but they never came out and said it.

And Heather is pretty and all, just boring and young. IMO

Falling asleep as I'm yawning!!

#15   2007/11/02 05:19PM
    bubble303

GO Heather GO

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list