List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I Hate Victor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Hate Victor

Started by soapsrfun at 2013/12/20 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 12:10PM, Views: 257, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/12/20 10:49AM
    I Hate Victor
    soapsrfun

Nothing motivates me to start a thread on this board more than Victor's continual disrespect for his family, especially his wife. What he did today was totally unacceptable and Nikki seems to be really angry. I hope she stays that way and realizes Victor is never going to change and his need to totally control those who surround him is psychotic and evil.

#2   2013/12/20 11:23AM
    Re: I Hate Victor
    mamawthemagn...

I would like to know what lawyer would mess with a wife's will because the husband said so. Can you spell disbarment, for starters?

#3   2013/12/20 11:29AM
    1Elvis

Way it sounded Nikki added Dylan on both hers and Victor will. If that's right then Victor had a right to change it. Nikki should told Victor what she was doing before going over his head. It's Victor money that Nikki is using.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/20 11:31AM
    #4   2013/12/20 11:57AM
    janetb

Quote mamawthemagnificent: I would like to know what lawyer would mess with a wife's will because the husband said so. Can you spell disbarment, for starters?

Victor always knows a lawyer or judge he can bribe or owes him a favour .Tampering with Nikki's will because he doesn't like Dylan is no surprise.Victor is so predictable he's become stupid and boring. Nikki gets angry but nothing changes. He's an addiction to her , he treats her badly but she can't live without hm.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/20 11:58AM
    #5   2013/12/20 11:59AM
    Gblondie

I really dought that it was both there will as 1 will, because Nicky clearly said "MY will" and not "our will". And as others have posted what lawyer would do changes to a will without the 2nd persons concent...If you remember Nicky said "You deleted Dylan from my will", so I'm thinking Victor did the changes on comp and she is just to sign it cos he said so.... I'm sick of seeing the bully Victor control everyone and bully his way around everyone...this is sending a message out that bullying is ok, because they have been making his charactor a bully for years & years...they said that they had to cut back there expencences well kill the idiot/bully Victor off and that will save alot...I'm watching less and less of Y&R as a lot of others and if they keep up with these senseless story lines and firing the best actors they will loose another faithfull fan. If they keep this up they won't be #1 much longer...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/20 12:06PM
    #6   2013/12/20 12:05PM
    Lady Strawberry

Nikki knows who she married. When you marry a controlling, arrogant, vindictive and manipulating man like Victor Newman you as his wife need to know that you will have your turn to experience his wrath just like anyone else. Nikki's problem is she likes to know what Victor is capable of and just stay out of the line of fire and pretend that she doesn't get what is happening. Than when he strikes against their family she acts like she can't understand why is acting the way he is and she becomes hurt. Nikki needs to stop trying to pretend that Victor's actions surprise her and just accept his crap if she is going to stay married to him or divorce him and not marry him again.

#7   2013/12/20 12:10PM
    Gblondie

[Like i stated earlier ...kill him off & promlems solved.]Quote Lady Strawberry: Nikki knows who she married. When you marry a controlling, arrogant, vindictive and manipulating man like Victor Newman you as his wife need to know that you will have your turn to experience his wrath just like anyone else. Nikki's problem is she likes to know what Victor is capable of and just stay out of the line of fire and pretend that she doesn't get what is happening. Than when he strikes against their family she acts like she can't understand why is acting the way he is and she becomes hurt. Nikki needs to stop trying to pretend that Victor's actions surprise her and just accept his crap if she is going to stay married to him or divorce him and not marry him again.[/quote]

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list