List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Restless Rant and Poll

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Restless Rant and Poll

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2013/12/20 10:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 02:18PM, Views: 928, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/12/20 11:58AM
    Re: Y&R Restless Rant and Poll
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower: I so agree with you Candace. The show has been on life support for me and with the loss of MM and BM, I just don't think I can be bothered to tune in anymore. I feel resentful that we have characters like Dylan and Avery shoved in our faces, meanwhile there is a mass exodus of the best talent.

And yeah, it doesn't help that the writing has been absolutely horrible too.

I agree! It's like watching an old fried die a slow and painful death. Some days I wish they'd simply rip off the band aid and get it over with.

Saw this morning the worst couple for daytime list and tied for number 2 were Chelsea/Dylan and Avery/Dylan. See the common denominator.

Great rant as always Candace!

That would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

Wanna hear the really sad part! You'll love this! On the best couples list, we got an honorable mention for Alex and Kevin's chemistry!!

LOL what?

Where is this list?

#12   2013/12/20 12:01PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower: I so agree with you Candace. The show has been on life support for me and with the loss of MM and BM, I just don't think I can be bothered to tune in anymore. I feel resentful that we have characters like Dylan and Avery shoved in our faces, meanwhile there is a mass exodus of the best talent.

And yeah, it doesn't help that the writing has been absolutely horrible too.

I agree! It's like watching an old fried die a slow and painful death. Some days I wish they'd simply rip off the band aid and get it over with.

Saw this morning the worst couple for daytime list and tied for number 2 were Chelsea/Dylan and Avery/Dylan. See the common denominator.

Great rant as always Candace!

That would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

Wanna hear the really sad part! You'll love this! On the best couples list, we got an honorable mention for Alex and Kevin's chemistry!!

LOL what?

Where is this list?

LOL I think I read it on Daytime Confidential. Actually, now that I think about it, Alex/Kevin came in a clean #6. LMAO

I hate that site. It's so slow for me, it tries my patience every time I try to read, so I'm sure that's where it was. Remember being annoyed!!

#13   2013/12/20 01:14PM
    Castro

Great Rant! Agree with you all the way.

Personally, I grew up watching Y&R. It would be sad to see CBS ax a long time icon of daytime television to put on a lame game/talk show. Hope this does not happen! (miss ATWT and GL).

Anyway, I'm not happy about MM leaving (or MS and BM for that matter). Don't really care about Kyle (preferred the previous actor). Although the hair cut did him some good Actually, the story line is whack!

Dylan is a good character but the stories written for him were too manufactured. It would have been better to see him form a relationship with Sharon which would have not only given them both a new friend and fresh start in life but add angst to Nick and Avery.

Not much of a fan of Avery but, again, the story lines suck!

Killing DeeDee was un-necessary. They should have killed off Fen and brought back Scottie. It would have been interesting to see Michael and Lauren handle that tragedy. Would Michael have gone back to his "dark side"? Another missed opportunity.

They can cut NuAbby and Dopey Tyler. Not feeling their relationship or story. Devon was never an interest and the writers let Cane and Lilly just fall to the wayside.

Sigh..... so much nonsense going on yet I love the actors and the premise of the show. Hope they get it together fast and heed our concerns.

Thanks again and Enjoy the Holiday Weekend

#14   2013/12/20 01:39PM
    Candace_Soap...

Thanks for reading. Hope all have an amazing weekend!

#15   2013/12/20 02:18PM
    WaveJumper

Everyone has their opinion. I think everyone connected w/the show is trying to tell us why we should love the show and NOT listening to the fans. People, especially at this time of year, are not commenting on the scoial network and making phone calls because they have nothing else to do. Instead of listening to them, the powerws to be are burying your heads in the sand. Big Mistake!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list