List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Restless Rant and Poll

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Restless Rant and Poll

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2013/12/20 10:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 02:18PM, Views: 936, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/20 10:40AM
    Y&R Restless Rant and Poll
    Candace_Soap...

http://soaps.sheknow...6543/

#2   2013/12/20 11:11AM
    Re: Y&R Restless Rant and Poll
    Lady Strawberry

That was a very thoughtful post Candace.

#3   2013/12/20 11:47AM
    Sunnyflower

I so agree with you Candace. The show has been on life support for me and with the loss of MM and BM, I just don't think I can be bothered to tune in anymore. I feel resentful that we have characters like Dylan and Avery shoved in our faces, meanwhile there is a mass exodus of the best talent.

And yeah, it doesn't help that the writing has been absolutely horrible too.

#4   2013/12/20 11:50AM
    Butterfly Judy

I've watched for many years, but have never posted. But firing Michael is just too over the top. He says he's heartbroken; & so are his fans. I have already deleted Y&R from my DVR. I will not watch again. Just too many of my favorites have been let go. I consider myself a big fan, but this took all the wind out of my sail. I will keep checking back here to see if the powers that be come to their senses & change there mind. With all respect to all the other actor & actresses, if the bosses don't care about me/us, then I won't be there. Maybe if the ratings take a big drop, he will be back. And then I will watch again!

#5   2013/12/20 11:51AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower: I so agree with you Candace. The show has been on life support for me and with the loss of MM and BM, I just don't think I can be bothered to tune in anymore. I feel resentful that we have characters like Dylan and Avery shoved in our faces, meanwhile there is a mass exodus of the best talent.

I agree! It's like watching an old fried die a slow and painful death. Some days I wish they'd simply rip off the band aid and get it over with.

Saw this morning the worst couple for daytime list and tied for number 2 were Chelsea/Dylan and Avery/Dylan. See the common denominator.

Great rant as always Candace!

#6   2013/12/20 11:52AM
    Candace_Soap...

Thanks for reading and commenting. Hoping for change...

#7   2013/12/20 11:52AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower: I so agree with you Candace. The show has been on life support for me and with the loss of MM and BM, I just don't think I can be bothered to tune in anymore. I feel resentful that we have characters like Dylan and Avery shoved in our faces, meanwhile there is a mass exodus of the best talent.

I agree! It's like watching an old fried die a slow and painful death. Some days I wish they'd simply rip off the band aid and get it over with.

Saw this morning the worst couple for daytime list and tied for number 2 were Chelsea/Dylan and Avery/Dylan. See the common denominator.

That would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

#8   2013/12/20 11:53AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Wanna hear the really sad part! You'll love this! On the best couples list, we got an honorable mention for Alex and Kevin's chemistry!!

#9   2013/12/20 11:53AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Wanna hear the really sad part! You'll love this! On the best couples list, we got an honorable mention for Alex and Kevin's chemistry!!

#10   2013/12/20 11:56AM
    SadieLadie

Excellent post, Candace. I don't always like their decisions or story lines, but I still love Y&R and this fan ain't going anywhere. ❤️

And for the record...I love Dylan AND Steve Burton. 👍

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/20 11:58AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list