List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Damit Bell!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Damit Bell!

Started by soapoperapimp at 2013/12/20 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 10:23AM, Views: 474, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/12/20 09:34AM
    Damit Bell!
    soapoperapimp

what now! why in the hell are you letting MM go! i like him as adam! first Billy Miller, now him! he is messing up big time!

#2   2013/12/20 10:06AM
    Re: Damit Bell!
    sweetangel.

their new writer's are all for the youth less money they are ruining this show

#3   2013/12/20 10:23AM
    Re: Damit Bell!
    sun__shine

Quote soapoperapimp: what now! why in the hell are you letting MM go! i like him as adam! first Billy Miller, now him! he is messing up big time!

Bill Bell(the father)created Y&R for the public to enjoy and love that is why 1st choice was asking Jeanne Cooper to become part of this soap and made her into a character that ppl could relate too and I think he built the show around her and he had a vision of what he wanted the soap to be and reflect that....but I guess when he died the family either couldn't see his vision....I think they tried but maybe that's why they hired writers and for awhile it was fine....they just need to find writers that will continue his vision and passion for his YOUNG AND RESTLESS SOAP so his legacy can go on for the fans and family for the years to come

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list