List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y & R is NUTS - LETTING MICHAEL GO????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Y & R is NUTS - LETTING MICHAEL GO????

Started by Winnipeg Woman at 2013/12/20 06:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 12:59PM, Views: 1385, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/20 06:32AM
    Y & R is NUTS - LETTING MICHAEL GO????
    Winnipeg Woman

THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT.... First Billy Miller and now Michael Muhney??? The only two reasons I watch the show because these actors bring some life to the characters they play. The show will be a DUD without these wonderful actors. Done watching it. Can't stand the boring characters of Paul and Neil and Leslie and Hillary and almost everyone else. Dylan and Stich are a welcome addition. SO SORRY FOR MICHAEL AND BILLY to be treated like this. Know that your fans support you and I for one will stop watching Y &R and I will stop watching all the advertising that happens during the show.

Closing duplicate threads. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/20 07:01PM
    #2   2013/12/20 06:59AM
    Re: Y & R is NUTS - LETTING MICHAEL GO????
    Winnipeg Woman

A petition is being circulated for the return of Michael in his role as "Adam".

Let Michael know how much you've enjoyed his portrayal of the character and how unjust it is that Y & R is letting this talented actor go.

Sign, sign, sign.....

#3   2013/12/20 07:58AM
    sweetangel.

Here you go
    Sign Away
    I have already signed many times as did many friends

www.ipetitions.com/petition/to-young-and-the-restles-for-the-love

#4   2013/12/20 08:33AM
    Barbyboo

I wanted to sign but will my e mail a dress be circulated to advertisers, if not I will sign Adams the best

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/20 08:33AM
    #5   2013/12/20 09:36AM
    kimiko75

Every morning when I wake up I check the news and message boards to see if Michael is back. It seems unreal that Sony is dumb enough to let both Billy Miller and Michael Muhney go. Signing petitions and calling TPTB seems to not be real effective right now, but what else can be done?

#6   2013/12/20 09:57AM
    ajsp35801

I am hearing that he was fired for good reason. Not contract crap like Stafford and Miller but for misconduct.

#7   2013/12/20 10:13AM
    Mich921

I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I am that they would let this talented actor go! He plays Adam perfectly! What are they thinking??? A stupid move on whoever thought this was a good idea

#8   2013/12/20 10:18AM
    Soapythingy

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO IMPROVE THE SHOW??? OMG. ONE SHOW AFTER ANOTHER IS 'EATING ITS YOUNG'....AND WE FANS ARE THE ONES WHO SUFFER.

I USED TO WAIT BREATHLESSLY FOR THE Y&R to come on each day.
    Now, it is a hollow shell of its former self. Joyless, loveless, totally without HEART!

YOU HAVE STOLEN OUR JOY!

SHAME ON YOU FOR CRUSHING OUR HAPPINESS.

#9   2013/12/20 12:05PM
    vickylaverne

Can't believe that Michael Muhney has been let go!! He has become one of the main players in that town and a wonderful foil to old crusty Victor!! The writers obviously have their own agenda and don't care about the viewers. I'm very disappointed! Billy Miller leaving, Michelle Stafford... are they attempting to gut the show? As if losing the wonderful Jeanne Cooper wasn't bad enough, they kill Delia!! I've watched this show for decades, but with Michael's last appearance, I will no longer view or record the show. His character, while flawed, was exciting, and hyped the storyline because you always knew that as he matured, like Victor, he would redeem his character and become a better person. And, he was easy on the eyes. The Michael Baldwin, Fen, Lauren storyline is ridiclous. I could go on, but I won't...it will not change anything. The show use to be my escape for one hour; now it's not.

#10   2013/12/20 12:57PM
    catxohca01

Quote vickylaverne: Can't believe that Michael Muhney has been let go!! He has become one of the main players in that town and a wonderful foil to old crusty Victor!! The writers obviously have their own agenda and don't care about the viewers. I'm very disappointed! Billy Miller leaving, Michelle Stafford... are they attempting to gut the show? As if losing the wonderful Jeanne Cooper wasn't bad enough, they kill Delia!! I've watched this show for decades, but with Michael's last appearance, I will no longer view or record the show. His character, while flawed, was exciting, and hyped the storyline because you always knew that as he matured, like Victor, he would redeem his character and become a better person. And, he was easy on the eyes. The Michael Baldwin, Fen, Lauren storyline is ridiclous. I could go on, but I won't...it will not change anything. The show use to be my escape for one hour; now it's not.

I agree disappointing losing a fine actor and nothing to look forward to Steve Burton was much better on GH this is a horrible role JFP put him in boring.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list