List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki, Dylan, and Victor Spoiler mentioned

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki, Dylan, and Victor Spoiler mentioned

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/12/20 05:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 05:51AM, Views: 547, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/12/20 05:45AM
    Nikki, Dylan, and Victor Spoiler mentioned
    Yale Steam

On Monday US and today in Canada Dylan comes to see Nikki with the will in his hands and Victor is accusing of getting to erase the changes to her will that he made.

See, this is why I don't like Nikki. She just will not stand up for herself or new son. She needs to put him in his place and stand up for her son. GEEZ!

#2   2013/12/20 05:51AM
    Re: Nikki, Dylan, and Victor Spoiler mentioned
    1Elvis

Quote Yale Steam: On Monday US and today in Canada Dylan comes to see Nikki with the will in his hands and Victor is accusing of getting to erase the changes to her will that he made.

See, this is why I don't like Nikki. She just will not stand up for herself or new son. She needs to put him in his place and stand up for her son. GEEZ!

Victor can not up and delete someone name off another person will. A lawyer could lose his job for doing something like that. Nikki is a sorry mother to had given a child up and never contact him for years. If it wasn't for Katherine... Nikki still would have kept the secret and never done anything. Nikki I can not stand.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list