List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor won't allow Nikki to see Dylan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor won't allow Nikki to see Dylan

Started by Jwow at 2013/12/20 03:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 08:35AM, Views: 863, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/20 07:52AM
    Re: Victor won't allow Nikki to see Dylan
    1Elvis

Quote PhylFan: No surprise there - Victor has never supported Nikki with anything. Then he wonders why she would tell Paul instead of him

I'm so tired of these two. What kind of man thinks he can tell his wife who she can and cannot see? Especially her own son.

How many children of Victor's has Nikki had to accept? Victor made her lose a child, she forgave him that. He wished her dead, she forgave him that. She always forgives - fool.

Nikki did not want Dylan period. Why in the world she want Dylan now ? If I was Dylan I'd tell her where to get off and I would punch Nick in the face. Nikki is all for herself and I saw that by sleeping with Victoria men... Her own daughter. Nikki is nasty. Dylan needs to stay clear of all those Newman's... They are nothing but trouble and all for themselves.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/20 07:54AM
    #12   2013/12/20 07:59AM
    calliope

Victor can't do a darn thing about her will. She can leave everything she has to Jack and Vic can't change it for her. I hope she doesn't let him get away with bullying her into doing his bidding. He,s a mean old guy.

#13   2013/12/20 08:03AM
    PhylFan

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote PhylFan: No surprise there - Victor has never supported Nikki with anything. Then he wonders why she would tell Paul instead of him

I'm so tired of these two. What kind of man thinks he can tell his wife who she can and cannot see? Especially her own son.

How many children of Victor's has Nikki had to accept? Victor made her lose a child, she forgave him that. He wished her dead, she forgave him that. She always forgives - fool.

Nikki did not want Dylan period. Why in the world she want Dylan now ? If I was Dylan I'd tell her where to get off and I would punch Nick in the face. Nikki is all for herself and I saw that by sleeping with Victoria men... Her own daughter. Nikki is nasty. Dylan needs to stay clear of all those Newman's... They are nothing but trouble and all for themselves.

Strange, I thought you sympathized with Sharon getting pregnant, giving up Cassie and lying about it. If I remember correctly Sharon never really sought her out either, wasn't that Grace?

But Nikki getting pregnant as a teenager by the leader of a cult (basically molested) and giving that child up and never talking about it is unforgivable? Who could blame her for wanting to forget that period of her life? When she found out about her MS and realized it could have consequences for her child she sought him out.

#14   2013/12/20 08:06AM
    1Elvis

Quote calliope: Victor can't do a darn thing about her will. She can leave everything she has to Jack and Vic can't change it for her. I hope she doesn't let him get away with bullying her into doing his bidding. He,s a mean old guy.

ITA with you on the will. Nikki money has only came from Victor. She married into the money that he worked so hard for and I can see him not wanting her to throw it away on a child she did not want or cared for. Nikki did give Dylan away and if it was not for Katherine... She still would not wanted Dylan in her life. I never known or recall Nikki ever working a day in her life... So her money came from Victor.

#15   2013/12/20 08:09AM
    1Elvis

Quote PhylFan:
    Quote 1Elvis:

Strange, I thought you sympathized with Sharon getting pregnant, giving up Cassie and lying about it. If I remember correctly Sharon never really sought her out either, wasn't that Grace?

But Nikki getting pregnant as a teenager by the leader of a cult (basically molested) and giving that child up and never talking about it is unforgivable? Who could blame her for wanting to forget that period of her life? When she found out about her MS and realized it could have consequences for her child she sought him out.

Sharon hasn't got a thing to do with Nikki giving her child away... This is about Nikki not Sharon. She is only doing this for Katherine.. That's all it is. Nikki could care less about Dylan.... If she did then she would not have given him away.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/20 08:11AM
    #16   2013/12/20 08:11AM
    villyforever55

Quote 1Elvis:

Nikki did not want Dylan period. Why in the world she want in Dylan now ? If I was Dylan I'd tell her where to get off and I would punch Nick in the face. Nikki is all for herself and I saw that by sleeping with Victoria men... Her own daughter. Nikki is nasty.

Maybe, but Sharon is just as nasty having slept with her kids uncle and grandfather. So, she and Nikki have a lot in common.

#17   2013/12/20 08:14AM
    bukopandan

Quote countryMomof4: Victor doesn't have the right to tell Nikki how to do or not do anything. She is not his property. If she wants to see her own son or include him in her own will, then so be it.

That's what's so pathetic. His behavior now goes to show, probably more than anything else he's done to her over the years, that Nikki's value to him is as an extension of himself. No matter how mushy he may get during certain times, it's never been about her really being an individual with an identity and autonomy.

#18   2013/12/20 08:15AM
    1Elvis

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote 1Elvis:

Nikki did not want Dylan period. Why in the world she want in Dylan now ? If I was Dylan I'd tell her where to get off and I would punch Nick in the face. Nikki is all for herself and I saw that by sleeping with Victoria men... Her own daughter. Nikki is nasty.

Maybe, but Sharon is just as nasty having slept with her kids uncle and grandfather. So, she and Nikki have a lot in common.

No one saw Sharon sleeping with Victor. There is no proof whatsoever that happened. It was not shown on screen. This is about Nikki using Victor money to put Dylan in her will. I can see where Victor is coming from when Nikki did not want the child and still would not.. If Katherine hadn't mentioned it.

#19   2013/12/20 08:15AM
    PhylFan

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote PhylFan:
    Quote 1Elvis:

Sharon hasn't got a thing to do with Nikki giving her child away... This is about Nikki not Sharon. She is only doing this for Katherine.. That's all it is. Nikki could care less about Dylan.... If she did then she would not have given him away.

The two situations are comparable. Only difference is Nikki's situation was much worse. So yes, I think it's a relevant question.

Why does Sharon deserve sympathy but not Nikki?

#20   2013/12/20 08:17AM
    1Elvis

Dylan needs to keep the parents he had and move on. Make a life with Avery and forget the Newman's.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list