List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor won't allow Nikki to see Dylan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor won't allow Nikki to see Dylan

Started by Jwow at 2013/12/20 03:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 08:35AM, Views: 900, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/20 03:49AM
    Victor won't allow Nikki to see Dylan
    Jwow

What's up with that?? I would Love to see Nikki tell Victor to stick it! Why does HE get to make all the decisions? Who died and made him god? If Nikki wants to see Dylan, Victor should be helping her, not hindering her. He's not protecting her, he's hurting her.

#2   2013/12/20 05:05AM
    Re: Victor won't allow Nikki to see Dylan
    1Elvis

Quote Jwow: What's up with that?? I would Love to see Nikki tell Victor to stick it! Why does HE get to make all the decisions? Who died and made him god? If Nikki wants to see Dylan, Victor should be helping her, not hindering her. He's not protecting her, he's hurting her.

He should kick her out on her head for keeping this a secret from them all. I hope Dylan never forgives her. Nikki deserves what she gets from Victor for thinking she is better then the next person in gc. She'll probably be hitting the bottle soon and Katherine will not be there for her this time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/20 05:07AM
    #3   2013/12/20 05:08AM
    Jwow

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Jwow: What's up with that?? I would Love to see Nikki tell Victor to stick it! Why does HE get to make all the decisions? Who died and made him god? If Nikki wants to see Dylan, Victor should be helping her, not hindering her. He's not protecting her, he's hurting her.

He should kick her out on her head for keeping this a secret from them all. I hope Dylan never forgives her. Nikki deserves what she gets from Victor for thinking she is better then the next person in gc. She'll probably hitting the bottle soon.

You don't like Nikki because she doesn't like Sharon. I like Nikki and I like Sharon but Sharon gets on my nerves sometimes with her syrupy dialogue about Nick all the time.

#4   2013/12/20 05:09AM
    Sinny

I love to hate on Vic and this is one of those time.. not the biggest Nikki fan but he is so abusive. How dare he tell her what to put in her own will. What a controlling abusive boor.

#5   2013/12/20 05:10AM
    Hollie

No offense to you!!!!! But who cares? Another boring storyline......
    Victor never changes!! It's not love it's control.

#6   2013/12/20 05:29AM
    countryMomof4

Victor doesn't have the right to tell Nikki how to do or not do anything. She is not his property. If she wants to see her own son or include him in her own will, then so be it.

#7   2013/12/20 07:22AM
    wyattfan

I thought Victor told Dylan to stay away from Nikki. I don't think he should be telling Nikki or Dylan who to stay away from. He's only her husband.

#8   2013/12/20 07:31AM
    cheryl55

I wonder who Victor thinks he is, forbidding Nikki to see Dylan, and most important How does he think he can get away legally by having Dylan removed from Nikkis will, those are confidential papers and Avery is the one who did the addem to her will. How can he have someone removed, she never said to him that he was added so how was able to read the information on her will and have a new will drawn up for her.

#9   2013/12/20 07:38AM
    1Elvis

Quote Jwow:
    Quote 1Elvis:

He should kick her out on her head for keeping this a secret from them all. I hope Dylan never forgives her. Nikki deserves what she gets from Victor for thinking she is better then the next person in gc. She'll probably hitting the bottle soon.

You don't like Nikki because she doesn't like Sharon. I like Nikki and I like Sharon but Sharon gets on my nerves sometimes with her syrupy dialogue about Nick all the time.

No thats not it. Nikki never like Phyllis neither as I recall. Nikki rolling her eyes when Nick told her that he was going to marry Phyllis again. She hated it cause she knew it would not last. I don't like Nikki for sleeping with Victoria men. Nikki thinks she is better then anyone in that town... Walk with her head high like she is worth a million. I like to see Victor throw her out in the street and take every dime she has away. I am waiting on Nikki to go for Billy since she likes her daughter men so well.... I think she'll hit that bottle when things just don't go her way. Sorry editing this so much.. I have a new tablet and I'm not use to it.

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/20 07:46AM
    #10   2013/12/20 07:46AM
    PhylFan

No surprise there - Victor has never supported Nikki with anything. Then he wonders why she would tell Paul instead of him

I'm so tired of these two. What kind of man thinks he can tell his wife who she can and cannot see? Especially her own son.

How many children of Victor's has Nikki had to accept? Victor made her lose a child, she forgave him that. He wished her dead, she forgave him that. She always forgives - fool.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list