List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michael Muhney -- Tea is Spilled (the Reason)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Michael Muhney -- Tea is Spilled (the Reason)

Started by mmtea at 2013/12/19 07:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/19 08:24PM, Views: 19707, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/19 07:12PM
    Michael Muhney -- Tea is Spilled (the Reason)
    mmtea

Troll

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/19 08:36PM
    #2   2013/12/19 07:20PM
    Re: Michael Muhney -- Tea is Spilled (the Reason)
    calliope

Wow. Quite the scoop. Who is your source? Connected how? Hmmmm.

#3   2013/12/19 07:23PM
    villyforever55

Quote calliope: Wow. Quite the scoop. Who is your source? Connected how? Hmmmm.

It's being posted everywhere, even the Villy thread. I hate this kind of stuff!

#4   2013/12/19 07:27PM
    Layngel

Quote villyforever55:

They posted it in the Lane thread too.

#5   2013/12/19 07:27PM
    Ari1

If someone knows how to contact the administrators, please do. We need to shut thus sh!it down. STFU!

#6   2013/12/19 07:29PM
    Layngel

Just noticed they posted it in the Chadam thread too, which means it is probably in the Shadam one too.

Not sure why they posted it at all, without any proof. Especially in the Lane and Villy threads that have nothing to do with MM.

#7   2013/12/19 07:29PM
    40yrsoapfan

Troll

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/19 08:36PM
    #8   2013/12/19 07:30PM
    SadieLadie

Not interested without a source and never heard of you. If this is 100% false, I hope Muhney sues you into next week!

#9   2013/12/19 07:31PM
    calliope

Quote Layngel:
    Quote villyforever55:

They posted it in the Lane thread too.

With different Avis? Very reliable.

#10   2013/12/19 07:32PM
    Sudsy Sue

Quote 40yrsoapfan:
    Quote mmtea: Michael Muhney Tea

A very reliable source told me that Muhney was sexually harassing Hunter King, who plays Summer. He fondled her breasts once and did it again when they were hanging out with the actor who plays Fenn. King wasn't having it and neither was SONY. She is of age (19) but he's 38 and married! Apparently she went to the higher ups and he was dismissed.

JFP is NOT the villain in this- she actually did fight for him to say (and perhaps settle the dispute within the cast) but SONY insisted he be let go, likely to avoid a possible lawsuit and terrible publicity.

Which makes the interview that Muhney gave all the more disgusting.

I believe there was a Blind Item about this in SOD not long ago, and I almost wonder if Branco's BI was about this as well.

Anyhow, that's the 411 on why he was let go- hence DD and Logan saying there was more to the story and Giddens keeping quiet. They're all in the know. Why else would Daytime Confidential not have put out an outraged story, as much as they diss JFP's Y&R?

This makes me even MORE disgusted by Branco- you'd think he has the whole story, though maybe all of the reliable sources know better than to tell him anything.

Wow. Just wow.

This explains A LOT.

Now I see why NOBODY in the cast is speaking up for him or sorry to see him go.

I notice on Twitter today everyone is sad about Billy Miller leaving and wishing him good luck in the future but there's dead silence on Michael Muhney. Now I see why....

Again... WOW.

Summer was on quite a bit today. Sounds like someone thought that would be a good way to stir sh$t. I can't believe Nelson Branco would let that little piece of information slide!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list