List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Let's face it folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Let's face it folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by chillepepper at 2013/12/19 07:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 06:40AM, Views: 1005, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/12/19 07:11PM
    Let's face it folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chillepepper

The show has been in the toilet for quite sometime,at least for me.I guess I shouldn't speak for everyone else. the big one for me was the fact that they chose to kill off Delia, they are now saying that Michael Muhney was fired because of something he did or said,I thought that people were allowd to have freedom of speech, I guess it doesn't apply if you are working on a soap.I'm sure we well never find out what happened. My big problem is with CBS and Sony ,they hired hatched lady and allowed her to come in and start dismantling the show,allowed her to destroy the show by hirig all these newbies, Why the he!! don't they just take the show off the air sooner rather than later, this show isn't even interesting, they should just let it die a painful death because none of the show or it's sls are interesting. CBS and Sony if you really care about the show and it's fans and your actors and actresses get rid of the new regime,if not then let them go out with some dignity after all the years some have given,they at least deserve that.

#2   2013/12/19 09:02PM
    Re: Let's face it folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lovinsoaps23

Quote chillepepper: The show has been in the toilet for quite sometime,at least for me.I guess I shouldn't speak for everyone else. the big one for me was the fact that they chose to kill off Delia, they are now saying that Michael Muhney was fired because of something he did or said,I thought that people were allowd to have freedom of speech, I guess it doesn't apply if you are working on a soap.I'm sure we well never find out what happened. My big problem is with CBS and Sony ,they hired hatched lady and allowed her to come in and start dismantling the show,allowed her to destroy the show by hirig all these newbies, Why the he!! don't they just take the show off the air sooner rather than later, this show isn't even interesting, they should just let it die a painful death because none of the show or it's sls are interesting. CBS and Sony if you really care about the show and it's fans and your actors and actresses get rid of the new regime,if not then let them go out with some dignity after all the years some have given,they at least deserve that.

I wholeheartedly agree, especially with allowing the veterans of this show leave with some dignity. Well said chillepepper.

#3   2013/12/19 10:29PM
    MeganM

We'll said! Adam kept me watching! I still love Nick & Sharon!!! Loved Billy! NO romance like it used to be! Chadam seem to be on the right track!
    I'm just pissed and disgusted that a show I have watched for many years is
    Is doomed!

#4   2013/12/20 05:40AM
    easygoing

I agree I love Sharon and Nick together....also leave Victor and Niki happy. How many times do we have to go back and forth with them...why do the writers have Vic so mean?????He is powerful not mean!!!Too many NEW PEOPLE coming on. yeah lov Adam(never used to) and Chelsie

#5   2013/12/20 06:40AM
    Supercouplev...

One of the e-mails I sent, I asked, if they wanted to end the show, why didn't they just cancel, why did they have to kill it first.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list