List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam fired!!! I am done!!!! He was the best

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam fired!!! I am done!!!! He was the best

Started by Zeppfan at 2013/12/19 04:48PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/25 07:25AM, Views: 2389, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/19 04:48PM
    Adam fired!!! I am done!!!! He was the best
    Zeppfan

If Adam is truly fired, I am done and will stick with Bold and Beautiful and GH

#2   2013/12/21 08:15PM
    Re: Adam fired!!! I am done!!!! He was the best
    lovebird4yandr

Quote Zeppfan: If Adam is truly fired, I am done and will stick with Bold and Beautiful and GH

I'm done also, and so are my co-workers who also watch the show unless they fix this. It is by far the worst decision they have ever made for the show. He was the best and NOONE can replace talent like MM has.

#3   2013/12/22 06:49AM
    biggalow jones

bye

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/22 06:56AM
    #4   2013/12/22 07:03AM
    Coastal1

I'm done also, and so are my co-workers who also watch the show unless they fix this. It is by far the worst decision they have ever made for the show. He was the best and NOONE can replace talent like MM has.

This is shocking at first, then somehow seems rather par for the course of Y&R these days.

I stopped watching (painfully) a few months ago after following the show of and on since it's very first episode.

I tuned in this past week to see what might be happening while wrapping presents and decorating. I was once again amazed at MM's acting and thought how lucky Y&R was to have him and thinking that he was the saving grace.

Then I checked in here only to see that he's been fired. How incredibly crazy on so many levels. I refuse to speculate on rumors that disparage his name. He's nothing short of a brilliant young actor and this is perhaps Y&R's last hurrah. To quote a movie classic, Stupid is, as Stupid does.

And hats off to Sharon Case. Her video tribute is beautiful.

#5   2013/12/22 07:23AM
    Ericafan

I respect your opinion but please don't confuse him with the role he plays. You don't know him.

#6   2013/12/22 07:49AM
    Coastal1

Quote Ericafan: I respect your opinion but please don't confuse him with the role he plays. You don't know him.

Surely, you mistakenly posted this in the wrong thread. These comments are clearly about MM's acting talent and have nothing to do with confusing him with the character of Adam Newman.

#7   2013/12/22 10:13AM
    biggalow jones

Quote Ericafan: I respect your opinion but please don't confuse him with the role he plays. You don't know him.

do you know him? have you been invited to his home? do you pal around with him?do you sit at the dinner table with him?

#8   2013/12/22 10:27AM
    1Elvis

Quote Zeppfan: If Adam is truly fired, I am done and will stick with Bold and Beautiful and GH

I'm sorry he is not the best. I am not going to stop watching my favorite show just because someone was fired.

#9   2013/12/22 10:31AM
    Lanie1959

He is a good actor but an a brilliant one and if he is guilty of the things i have heard over the past 24 hours then he needed to be fired. I have been watching soaps for over 40 years now and actors come and actor go ..it's a fact of life. I don't plan to stop watching because of one actor Y&R has a cast of talented actors ....all worth watching.

#10   2013/12/22 10:31AM
    Ericafan

B. Jones: that's my point, no one here does.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list