List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Major Spoiler: THE CAUSE OF CLEAR SPRINGS FIASCO!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Major Spoiler: THE CAUSE OF CLEAR SPRINGS FIASCO!!!

Started by valencia4love at 2007/11/01 06:23AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 07:17AM, Views: 2796, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/11/01 09:32AM
    Re: Major Spoiler: THE CAUSE OF CLEAR SPRINGS FIASCO!!!
    cherchezlefemme

Yes Maam... Chow is behind it all! That's why he is trailing after Nikki... There is something quite sinister about the chowster. Strange how No one has picked that up. Don't cha think?

#22   2007/11/01 09:53AM
    marylou627

Quote lonesky: I agree at least part of the problem was with construction. JT found the cracks in the building.

And this could put JT and Victor on opposite sides, and Victoria caught in the middle.

#23   2007/11/01 09:55AM
    valencia4love

Quote Beckicat:
    Quote Evsmom: I have to wonder...If the building had been built with the proper concrete, would it have been able to withstand any distress from drilling?

I keep thinking about that too. I think there will be more than one person to blame for it.

ITA

#24   2007/11/01 09:56AM
    valencia4love

Quote dgraham: Do we know WHEN this will be revealed?????

Either next week or the week after. My money's on next week because they seem to be moving this storyline right along

#25   2007/11/01 09:57AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

yup...VERY...him & JiMin were the cause of the Newman jet & Clear Springs tragedy AND furthermore, I believe Chow may be responsible for JiMin being murdered. Fearful that he would spill the beans on their involvement together. Cuz we know JiMin was a lil pushover wuss It wouldnt take much for him to 'talk', ya know wat i mean???

I was thinking it was Carson thats responsible, but hey maybe he still is...u never know, maybe sum of these 'players' r on the 'same team' COME ON TELL US ALREADY! I jus hope we dont have to wait until next year to end this s/l

#26   2007/11/01 09:59AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: yup...VERY...him & JiMin were the cause of the Newman jet & Clear Springs tragedy AND furthermore, I believe Chow may be responsible for JiMin being murdered. Fearful that he would spill the beans on their involvement together. Cuz we know JiMin was a lil pushover wuss It wouldnt take much for him to 'talk', ya know wat i mean???

I was thinking it was Carson thats responsible, but hey maybe he still is...u never know, maybe sum of these 'players' r on the 'same team' COME ON TELL US ALREADY! I jus hope we dont have to wait until next year to end this s/l

Jen... I like your thinking! chow chow and JiMin behind the crash, Chow chow behind JiMin's murder, and Chow Chow's connection to the faulty concrete! Oooooooh you know Victor would whoop that arse for real if he's behind this. I would love to see that happen!

#27   2007/11/01 10:43AM
    valencia4love

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: yup...VERY...him & JiMin were the cause of the Newman jet & Clear Springs tragedy AND furthermore, I believe Chow may be responsible for JiMin being murdered. Fearful that he would spill the beans on their involvement together. Cuz we know JiMin was a lil pushover wuss It wouldnt take much for him to 'talk', ya know wat i mean???

Jen... I like your thinking! chow chow and JiMin behind the crash, Chow chow behind JiMin's murder, and Chow Chow's connection to the faulty concrete! Oooooooh you know Victor would whoop that arse for real if he's behind this. I would love to see that happen!

WOW!!! You should be a writer on the show!!! I've always thought that David mixed up in something dirty but i could never figure out what!! David behind the plane crash to get rid of Jack Abbott!!! David behind the murder of Ji-Min because Ji-Min was going to double cross him some how!!! David behind the Clear Springs kick back scam to give his honey Nikki some extra cash!!! I LOVE IT!!!

#28   2007/11/01 10:46AM
    ojudy59

Wow I was hoping it would be Chow that is responsible and it would cause Nikki to go back to Victor.

#29   2007/11/01 12:28PM
    Baldwin

Who's to say that the investigator that determines that the collapse occured as a result of the drilling is not on the take like the foreman and building inspectors. I also think that Chow killed Ji min and the dog hair is from Zapato via Nikki to Chow Ji or the office to Chow to Ji.

If it was an explosion, it may have been a bomb planted to set off the methane gas and destroy proof of kick backs, the foreman, and JT...

#30   2007/11/01 12:40PM
    southerngirl306

I think it will probably be two fold...Victor's drilling was the catalyst that caused the collapse, however the situation was already favorable and would have collapsed at some point anyway.

I think Chow-chow definitely killed Ji Min and thanks to Jen I think he may be behind the Newman jet crash too. I don't trust this guy, Nikki better watch her back..I wouldn't be surprised if once realizes that he's going to get caught, he kidnaps Nikki and holds her for ransom...then my boy Victor will have to come to the rescue!! Okay it's a stretch, but you never know.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list