List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Major Spoiler: THE CAUSE OF CLEAR SPRINGS FIASCO!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Major Spoiler: THE CAUSE OF CLEAR SPRINGS FIASCO!!!

Started by valencia4love at 2007/11/01 06:23AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 07:17AM, Views: 2791, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/11/01 08:22AM
    Re: Major Spoiler: THE CAUSE OF CLEAR SPRINGS FIASCO!!!
    Beckicat

Quote Evsmom: I have to wonder...If the building had been built with the proper concrete, would it have been able to withstand any distress from drilling?

I keep thinking about that too. I think there will be more than one person to blame for it.

#12   2007/11/01 08:37AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote JanND:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote valencia4love: It will be revealed that the collapse was due to natural gas drilling. What noboby knew was that - Victor was not only the owner of the drilling operation, but was the who gave Neil the go ahead to drill !! A report was done and it will show without a doubt that the drilling was indeed the reason for the explosion !! Needless to say everybody will be stunned , especially with after the way Victor has been going around town and pointing fingers and blame !! Nikki, Jack, Michael, Katherine, JT and the rest of clan will all have words for the GREAT Victor indeed !!

Hey V I've been saying this all along that he is responsible.

I guess it's gonna come back and bite him where it hurts.

LMAO - All those years working in Property Management and construction.....

But hey it's a Soap so I really was keeping an open mind to see how they would play this out.

Me too. Ususally the one pointing the finger the most is the one who ends up responsible.

That is soooo true!!

#13   2007/11/01 08:39AM
    dgraham

Do we know WHEN this will be revealed?????

#14   2007/11/01 09:08AM
    StaceyT

WOW I kind of thought that was it, but also thought it might have been whoever messed with the jet, or Chow.. lol Should be interesting to say the least Thanks V :)

#15   2007/11/01 09:12AM
    cherchezlefemme

Wow!!!! Well... you know the saying the finger you point at some one else has 4 fingers pointing back at you! Wow... Victor-McNasty is going to be crushed... especially finding out that he is the responsible party for his daughter's injuries... Oh... He's gonna be devastated.

#16   2007/11/01 09:13AM
    SadieLadie

Quote valencia4love: It will be revealed that the collapse was due to natural gas drilling. What noboby knew was that - Victor was not only the owner of the drilling operation, but was the who gave Neil the go ahead to drill !! A report was done and it will show without a doubt that the drilling was indeed the reason for the explosion !! Needless to say everybody will be stunned , especially with after the way Victor has been going around town and pointing fingers and blame !! Nikki, Jack, Michael, Katherine, JT and the rest of clan will all have words for the GREAT Victor indeed !!

I'm not at all surprised. That's what hubby and I have been saying all along. LML has been doing a little bit of overkill with Victor blaming everyone else. That made it obvious is was going to end up being his fault. If this is true, no surprise there.

#17   2007/11/01 09:17AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

*shaking my head...uh uh no way...nope...not my Vic...it may be partially to blame, but i still point my finger straight at Chow dog face...there is MORE to this story! WATCH my word

#18   2007/11/01 09:20AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: *shaking my head...uh uh no way...nope...not my Vic...it may be partially to blame, but i still point my finger straight at Chow dog face...there is MORE to this story! WATCH my word

Yes Maam!!! Chow chow did it all! Him and his lil minon Joe the construction guy ......

#19   2007/11/01 09:21AM
    joyful1

I agree, I like Victor but he can be a handful at times.

#20   2007/11/01 09:28AM
    joyful1

Yes i believe David Chow plays a part in this and he plays a part in the plane crash that Nick was in.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list