List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Major Spoiler: THE CAUSE OF CLEAR SPRINGS FIASCO!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Major Spoiler: THE CAUSE OF CLEAR SPRINGS FIASCO!!!

Started by valencia4love at 2007/11/01 06:23AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 07:17AM, Views: 2734, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/01 06:23AM
    Major Spoiler: THE CAUSE OF CLEAR SPRINGS FIASCO!!!
    valencia4love

It will be revealed that the collapse was due to natural gas drilling. What noboby knew was that - Victor was not only the owner of the drilling operation, but was the who gave Neil the go ahead to drill !! A report was done and it will show without a doubt that the drilling was indeed the reason for the explosion !! Needless to say everybody will be stunned , especially with after the way Victor has been going around town and pointing fingers and blame !! Nikki, Jack, Michael, Katherine, JT and the rest of clan will all have words for the GREAT Victor indeed !!

#2   2007/11/01 06:26AM
    Re: Major Spoiler: THE CAUSE OF CLEAR SPRINGS FIASCO!!!
    JanND

Wow! This is going to be great. Should knock Victor down a peg or two when he finds out he is responsible for Victoria's condition.

#3   2007/11/01 06:30AM
    Revasfan

Oh NO!!!

#4   2007/11/01 06:30AM
    Evsmom

I have to wonder...If the building had been built with the proper concrete, would it have been able to withstand any distress from drilling?

#5   2007/11/01 06:53AM
    Bedroomeyes

They can't pin this on my boy!!! The explosion didn't cause the collaspe, the collaspe happened first, JT saw evidence of the concrete cracking all around the parking garage before the collaspe even happened.

How did the drilling crack the concrete when the drilling was being done no where near the construction site? Anything to make my boy look bad, anything....

#6   2007/11/01 06:57AM
    carlysandjac...

i agree too i dont agree with the way victor has been but dont think he knew what was going on

#7   2007/11/01 07:06AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote valencia4love: It will be revealed that the collapse was due to natural gas drilling. What noboby knew was that - Victor was not only the owner of the drilling operation, but was the who gave Neil the go ahead to drill !! A report was done and it will show without a doubt that the drilling was indeed the reason for the explosion !! Needless to say everybody will be stunned , especially with after the way Victor has been going around town and pointing fingers and blame !! Nikki, Jack, Michael, Katherine, JT and the rest of clan will all have words for the GREAT Victor indeed !!

Hey V I've been saying this all along that he is responsible.

I guess it's gonna come back and bite him where it hurts.

LMAO - All those years working in Property Management and construction.....

But hey it's a Soap so I really was keeping an open mind to see how they would play this out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 07:06AM
    #8   2007/11/01 08:16AM
    momajenny

I knew that would be it. They left the loose strings weeks ago when Victor bought the drilling rights and told Neil to keep it secret. I knew they would tie up those loose stings soon.

#9   2007/11/01 08:20AM
    JanND

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote valencia4love: It will be revealed that the collapse was due to natural gas drilling. What noboby knew was that - Victor was not only the owner of the drilling operation, but was the who gave Neil the go ahead to drill !! A report was done and it will show without a doubt that the drilling was indeed the reason for the explosion !! Needless to say everybody will be stunned , especially with after the way Victor has been going around town and pointing fingers and blame !! Nikki, Jack, Michael, Katherine, JT and the rest of clan will all have words for the GREAT Victor indeed !!

Hey V I've been saying this all along that he is responsible.

I guess it's gonna come back and bite him where it hurts.

LMAO - All those years working in Property Management and construction.....

But hey it's a Soap so I really was keeping an open mind to see how they would play this out.

Me too. Ususally the one pointing the finger the most is the one who ends up responsible.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list