List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor..Can Spoiler..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor..Can Spoiler..

Started by rediculous at 2013/12/19 01:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/19 08:49PM, Views: 2527, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/19 02:42PM
    Re: Victor..Can Spoiler..
    1Elvis

Quote rediculous: He gives Nikki her will to read, she had added Dylan to it and Victor removed him..tells Nikki to sign the new copy..Nikki is angry..

Thank you Red. Nikki deserves whatever she gets for keep going back to him. I just hate to see Dylan get hurt over the mess.

#12   2013/12/19 02:48PM
    laurie6

Victor is such an ass, I am so tired of him and his bullying ways. Nikki needs to finally stand up to him once and for all.

#13   2013/12/19 03:26PM
    FL senior fan

Quote rediculous: He gives Nikki her will to read, she had added Dylan to it and Victor removed him..tells Nikki to sign the new copy..Nikki is angry..

-----------------------
    Oh my gosh; I'd be furious if my spouse did that! Nikki, don't be his doormat any more. I hope she rips it up and throws it in his miserable face.

How did he get the info or a copy anyway?!!

#14   2013/12/19 03:31PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Yale Steam:

Okay, she got angry. Did you stand up to him? Or did she sign the new copy? I ask because she weak and stupid at times, most of the time in regard to Victor.

Husband or not he has no legal right to remove Dyan!!

What did Nikki say and do?
    she looked pretty mad in coming attractions. ..but she's petrified of ole Vic...he's the boss

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/19 03:32PM
    #15   2013/12/19 03:33PM
    Barbyboo

Please not another divorce then another wedding. They have one a year!

#16   2013/12/19 03:42PM
    janetb

Victor has no right to be tampering with Nikki's will. It's all about control with him and he's decided that Dylan would only want Nikki's money. I don't remember how he knew, did she tell him or did he have some lawyer snoop for him . Nikki was expected to accept Abby and Adam as Victor's kids but he doesn't even want Dylan in their home .All because she kept a secret and asked Paul for help.

#17   2013/12/19 03:42PM
    Casse2go

Doesn't it tick you guys off how Ole Vic is always puffing up about his family and how nobody does them dirt. Yet everytime you turn around Vic is doing yet another unscrupulous thing to Adam, Billy, and now Dylan. He seems to not include them in the family album. How he ever cared about Delia & Johnny (Billy's children) is beyond me.

#18   2013/12/19 05:25PM
    villyforever55

I watched it and couldn't believe it. How dare he take HER will and have it changed and then TELL her to sign it? That was too much even for Victor. He really believes he is god! Next he will demand that she choose him over Dylan. I believe she will surprise him this time.

#19   2013/12/19 06:48PM
    velocity

Quote clicquot1:

LMBO! Why can't I get that old Aerosmith song out of my head?

You know the one..............Janie's got a gun

I mean Billy's got a gun...............Billy's got a gun!

Maybe, Nikki needs to go see Billy boy!

Victa got some nerve!

Since Adam is gonna be off screen for a while maybe he can shoot ole Vic for Nikki!

It would be cool if that could be Adam's swan song! Only make sure the old buzzard is dead.

#20   2013/12/19 08:01PM
    Embrace

Nikki had a good thing when she was going to remarry Jack. He worshipped the ground she walked on, and never disrespected her or treated her like a child. She always let the good ones get away (Paul and Jack) for Victor's never-changing a**!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list