List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers: Week of November 12th.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: Week of November 12th.

Started by lonesky at 2007/11/01 06:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 10:35AM, Views: 1537, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/11/01 06:01AM
    Re: Spoilers: Week of November 12th.
    Jake Austin

Sounds alright. Thanks for the Spoilers

Go Phyllis Go!! Win that appeal. Looks like she's back to her court room attire sexy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 06:02AM
    #2   2007/11/01 08:24AM
    Sunnyflower

Suhweet!

I really would like to see all this prison stuff done with. It is tiresome and ridiculous. 6 years for extortion is absurd. Pedophiles don't even get sentences like that for crying out loud.

#3   2007/11/02 08:50AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

I am ready for the prison stuff to be done! Let's get back to the real world.

#4   2007/11/02 10:18AM
    Hippie Chick

New Here - Hi Everyone. This whole prison s/l is so bogus. First, Extortion (according to Black's Law Dictionary) is "The obtaining of property from another induced by wrongful use of actual or threatened force, violence, or fear, or under color of official right." It goes on to say that "exposing a secret tending to subject any person to hatred, contempt or ridicule..." can fall under the term "threat"; but I don't recall Phylis obtaining any property by her threat. She got Neil a seat on the board - that's not property obtained by her. Am I missing something? Secondly, the whole work-release program is a crock. There's no such thing as work-release for people incarcerated in a state or federal prison that I'm aware of. Local jails have work release, but not state and federal prisons. And finally, Jana is in prison without having been convicted of anything. Come on writers???!! Let's try to get at least a semblance of realism here or end this whole prison storyline until Victor gets his turn in the big house.

#5   2007/11/02 10:35AM
    SadieLadie

I'm tired of the prison stuff, too. Let Jana out and leave Phyllis in there to rot and move on.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list