List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: why?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

why?

Started by doodle bug at 2013/12/19 10:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 12:25PM, Views: 672, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/12/19 10:35AM
    why?
    doodle bug

Why did Paul say carmine "is" scum? Does that mean something or was that just a mistake?

#2   2013/12/19 10:45AM
    Re: why?
    lvsdasnow

Sure hope that does not mean another set of TWINS. GEEZZ

Maybe that is the reason Lauren is still getting those hang up phone calls.

Oh Please, let us have something NEW with these writers.

#3   2013/12/20 10:29AM
    Mich921

Carmine is scum but I think he is very much alive. Just end this stupid story line and move on. Fen is yet again running away! Nothing original there.

#4   2013/12/20 10:32AM
    bukopandan

To me, while Carmine or a look-alike is pry still out there, Paul used the "is" because of how Carmine represented the scum that continues to exist out there.

#5   2013/12/20 11:11AM
    1Elvis

Quote doodle bug: Why did Paul say carmine "is" scum? Does that mean something or was that just a mistake?

Paul, Christine, Fen and Michael needs to wake up. This was all Lauren fault. All Carmine did was fall in love with her. She did all this and I think Michael should kick her out and move on. I use to like Lauren... Not anymore. Before Michael took her back... He needed to know if she is not carrying around a germ that's going to come back on him. And Lauren herself should been tested before she got back with Michael. This is more Lauren fault then it is Carmine. She stalked him at his work place and she wanted him.

#6   2013/12/20 11:57AM
    Rena54

The reason Paul said that is because he has to make Lauren and Fen look good.
    Fen has been a spoiled rotten brat for the last 2 years and Lauren decided to have sex over and over with Carmine so he can't say anything bad about his friends so he has to say Carmine is scum.

#7   2013/12/20 12:16PM
    Lady Strawberry

Maybe as the Chief of Police, Paul would not worry as much about an affair as he would focus on the man who has stalked, kidnapped, tried to rape, tried to murder, and escaped police custody since all of those actions are illegal. I guess anyone in law enforcement would call someone like that scum since it is their job to protect us from people who commit those types of crimes.

I think Paul saying "is" scum just got our attention and once again have us wondering IF Carmine is alive even after Fen has been arrested for Carmine's murder. This was just something else to add to the "MYSTERY".

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/20 12:19PM
    #8   2013/12/20 12:25PM
    clicquot1

Could Jamie be related to Carmine somehow and he is the one who is calling Lauren?

Jamie would be older now like both Fenn & Summer soooooooo he could be on his own!

Naw, probably not we have seen the last of him!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list